Help with weapon assignment

17GamerGuy
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited December 3
I need help getting a plane kill using LMG to unlock parabellum lmg . Been trying for 4 hours with no luck destroying plane, only need 1 more plane kils

Edit:
Thanks for the tips, but can anyone just add me as a friend and land me a plane in game? There are a no servers that play monte grappa here in asia. Btw iam on pc
Post edited by 17GamerGuy on

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8672 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2
    I'd suggest playing Operations on a map with planes and hanging out near people using AA guns.
  • the_yakuza17
    178 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If you have it, use the M1917 MG on Monte Grappa. You can sustain fire on a planes longer since it takes a long time for it to overheat. Be patient as it requires the right opportunity and some luck. 
  • Colt6940H
    5 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Concentrate on bombers. They’re much easier to bring down than the fighters or attack planes.
  • 17GamerGuy
    Thanks for the tips, but can anyone just add me as a friend and land me a plane in game? There are a no servers that play monte grappa here in asia. Btw iam on pc
  • ElliotLH
    8672 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    17GamerGuy wrote: »

Boosting is bad, mkay.
  • 17GamerGuy
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Boosting is bad, mkay.

Not as bad as hacking lol
  • ElliotLH
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Boosting is bad, mkay.

Not as bad as hacking lol

Both are breaches of the T&Cs so it's not a good idea to look for a boosting partner on the official forums...
  • ItsAGunshotWound
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Burton LMR with alt fire is your friend here
  • GerocK-
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Deal 80-99 damage with an AA gun, get out of the AA gun and finish him off with your LMG. Can be done on any map with planes