Horrible turning radius on transport cars

Linusl98
7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Don't know why they changed it but its completely horrible. Why on earth did they make it so extremaly wide the turning radius/circle? I'm talking about the small fast unarmored cars. 

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    13466 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I don't think they were ever changed so idk what you're talking about.

The fast ones have always had a larger turning circle whereas the slower vehicles have always had a better turning circle iirc
  • Linusl98
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think they were ever changed so idk what you're talking about.

The fast ones have always had a larger turning circle whereas the slower vehicles have always had a better turning circle iirc
    Oh they definitely did change it, i noticed it was also changed on the armored "tank car". The tank with the tires on it. Impossible to use it in tight areas now. I am sure this was not the case before. If i look at older battlefield v videos i also notice a huge difference in the turning radius of all vehicles in the game with actual tires, except the light armored car with 4 seats 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13466 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    usually changes are documented in the patch notes,  I don't ever recall any changes to the turning radius in patch notes.

You must be mistaken,  Unless you have a link to the patch notes where it says a change was made?
  • Linusl98
    usually changes are documented in the patch notes,  I don't ever recall any changes to the turning radius in patch notes.

You must be mistaken,  Unless you have a link to the patch notes where it says a change was made?
    Take a look at this video, look closely on the car turning rapidly. Now go in game, if you have time, and try the transport cars. It's not even a small change. Its huge.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGrPeu_4_sA
  • Linusl98
    Linusl98 said:

Take a look at this video, look closely on the car turning rapidly. Now go in game, if you have time, and try the transport cars. It's not even a small change. Its huge.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGrPeu_4_sA
    I noticed the date on that video was very old, this is one from november, here with old and good turning radius. 

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_OiNzfMVzg
  • LOLGotYerTags
    That's not documented proof that a change was actually made.

Higher FOV can give the appearance of having a lesser radius than those playing with a lower FOV.

• Linusl98
    That's not documented proof that a change was actually made.

Higher FOV can give the appearance of having a lesser radius than those playing with a lower FOV.

I don't know why you cant believe me, you can test it out by yourself but i am sure a change was made. I always used to ride those transport cars with my mate on the back gunner. It's not possible anymore due to the turning radius making it impossible to move around without hitting walls or needing to reverse all the time. Please can someone else confirm this,