Longest head shot?

ConkeyX
18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Just being nosy but wondering what a really long distance for head shot is. I did one at 225m w/ Kar98 bu I’ve been schwacked from across the map before.

Comments

• SixTouge
    320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think I had a 295m if memory serves. Couldn't tell you when/where I did that
  • ConkeyX
    SixTouge said:
    I think I had a 295m if memory serves. Couldn't tell you when/where I did that
    Thx for info, that’s a ways. At that distance I’m just aiming for the red dot indicator. 
  • NauticalTrackin
    542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My longest headshot in any battlefield game was in Battlefield 4 playing on hainan resort rush. Was playing on the Xbox 360 and was standing on the carrier during the first sector. That headshot was 1,018meters. The longest headshot for me in Battlefield 1 was 516meters. In Battlefield V it’s 350 meters.
  • Mr_Tinman08
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    342 on BFV.

406 on BF1.

560 on BF4.

971 on BF3.
  • SixTouge
    320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ConkeyX wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Thx for info, that’s a ways. At that distance I’m just aiming for the red dot indicator. 

Most likely what I was doing, I really don't snipe much
  • ConkeyX
    I’ve been playing BFV. Look like I have some work to do.
  • Mishkin37
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where would I find this info for BFV? Is it in the in-game stats? Mine is probably like 34 meters!
  • SixTouge
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    Where would I find this info for BFV? Is it in the in-game stats? Mine is probably like 34 meters!

Lol, you have to have at least one accidental one from further! I think it's in game on stats screen, or just go to Battlefieldtracker.com
  • Mishkin37
    748 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SixTouge wrote: »

Lol, you have to have at least one accidental one from further! I think it's in game on stats screen, or just go to Battlefieldtracker.com

Yeah, I’m sure I have at least a 75. Ha!

• ElliotLH
    8809 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Looks like yours is 142m 👍
  • ConkeyX
    SixTouge said:

Thx for the info. Just looked up my stats & I’m elated and depressed.  Only place where my stats aren’t in the toilet is total hours, deaths & the like. Maybe I should go fishing.
  • Mishkin37
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Looks like yours is 142m 👍

Thanks! I looked that up last night...142 is so much sadder than 75 or 40! My excuse is that I don’t use scopes. And my eyes/fingers don’t work, apparently.

• JamieCurnock
    664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I recently had a 304m beast of a headshot with the drilling shotgun on the pacific. I did line up for it but there was also a huge amount of luck involved. Very satisfying though.
  • ConkeyX
    I recently had a 304m beast of a headshot with the drilling shotgun on the pacific. I did line up for it but there was also a huge amount of luck involved. Very satisfying though.
    👍
  • maximushibee10
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    499m and I’m very proud of it hehe.. that was done in the first few months of the launch never been anywhere close to it since