Invisible vehicles

snavelaer
1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This happened 3 times. Not only in this patch.

So I bombed a guy that was in a tank in the mosquito. One of those guys that want revenge no matter what type of guy. So I kept an eye out on the scoreboard and he was waiting for a vehicle. In the video I get killed by that guy in a plane and it wasn’t visible. Also according to the scoreboard he was dead. That is why I looked at the scoreboard. I messed up with the recording because I looked behind and there was no plane while it was clear he was right behind me. I quickly pressed record but that makes it record from that point onward. I better saved it afterwards. Ps4 records last 15 minutes. Alas

Anyway the first second I look quickly back and there is no plane. In the killcam there is no plane either. And according the scoreboard my killer is dead. On the 3rd second I look at the scoreboard and it is the 3rd person on the board. He goes from 9-11 score to a 10-11. Strange huh?

One time I was in an MAA and I was shot from behind and it felt like a tank. I didn’t saw anything but I kept getting hit and so I bailed out of the tank. I made a run and thought I was in a glitch.
But the fire was from a person. He killed me but I didn’t see his name. It didn’t show up.

The other time I was flying behind a bomber and he was backseatgunning a invisible plane so I thought immidiately about that other strory.
I started to shoot at the approximate direction of the plane and I did indeed get hitmarkers.

Comments

• snavelaer
    1140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Almost forgot the video.

Did these things happen to you too? This needs to get fixes really stupid
  • snavelaer
    Has noone had this too
  • Daytonaflyer
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 6
    If you watch the video very closely, you're being shot from behind probably by an anti-aircraft gun, but a split second before your airplane explodes, you can see a red hitmarker come from the top and front of your airplane. The airplane credited with killing you was probably above and in front diving toward you. He just happened to get the very last shot in which gave him the kill. The airplane wasn't invisible, you just couldn't see him because he was above you. Watch the video again, and you'll see that red hitmarker in front of your airplane right as your airplane explodes.
  • snavelaer
    If you watch the video very closely, you're being shot from behind probably by an anti-aircraft gun, but a split second before your airplane explodes, you can see a red hitmarker come from the top and front of your airplane. The airplane credited with killing you was probably above and in front diving toward you. He just happened to get the very last shot in which gave him the kill. The airplane wasn't invisible, you just couldn't see him because he was above you. Watch the video again, and you'll see that red hitmarker in front of your airplane right as your airplane explodes.
    Well thanks.

These things happened before.
    And it was not an AA because that makes a different sound.  I was also above my own spawn.  The guy was dead according the scoreboard. 
    If he finisched me off wich was not the case you would see him on the killcam. he wasn't on the killcam. 
  • snavelaer
    THat last hitmarker indicates he is behind me btw
  • duranick40
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Wish i took screenshots or a video but its been happening on ps4 also. The planes on pacific storm were really really bad.
  • snavelaer
    duranick40 wrote: »
    Wish i took screenshots or a video but its been happening on ps4 also. The planes on pacific storm were really really bad.

I am on ps4. So the ps4 records the last 15 miniutes of gameplay.
    Press share and than square to save it. Dont press ps button or you will delete the last 15 minutes.
    I made a mistake to double press the sharebutton that records from that point onwards.