Disconnected after BFV trial update which isn't even installed

TacoBellsGravy
123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Can stay connected to a match at the moment and why is the trial updating?  I don't have it installed lol. I assume it has something to do with the origin access trial month I got a month late after I already bought BFV.  I get something for free which had zero games I was interested in besides the ones i own already, and the game coincidentally breaks? BFV surprisingly has been running okay for me this being the first issue makes me think the Access service is  maybe to blame. Anyone else getting disconnected? 

Comments

• ragnarok013
    3541 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Did you upgrade your BF5 while you had the trial? If you did you’ll need to downgrade the game to the edition you purchased since you’re no longer an Access member
  • TacoBellsGravy
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im not sure if my origin access trial is expired yet or what its not really intuitive what so ever now im having other problems with the game gonna try and reinstall right now.