1911 Silverplated skin

Jknight256
213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Can  you guys bring this back by a promotion,or Boins?

Comments

• ragnarok013
    3539 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited December 2019
    I checked back with a CM and he said “ To get the weapon, you simply need to play Battlefield 5 as a subscriber to one of the aforementioned services (Origin access/EA Access) between the 10th and 17th of December 2018”

Unfortunately there was no mention of a return at this time.
    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • TheVls
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can anyone tell me how do I release the helmet Hades in battlefield v know that and by designation more I do not think she

• Jknight256
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I checked back with a CM and he said “ To get the weapon, you simply need to play Battlefield 5 as a subscriber to one of the aforementioned services (Origin access/EA Access) between the 10th and 17th of December 2018”

Unfortunately there was no mention of a return at this time.    Thank you if there is, Could you please let me know