Post 5.2 Feedback Megathread

ragnarok013
3895 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
Use this thread to post feedback about the 5.2 patch. It will make it easier to consolidate feedback and send it to the studio.

Comments

• doctorrocktor
    1955 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I hear you,great profile pic by the way EDDIE
  • Celsi_GER
    895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    #q-tipfield
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall said:
    Yep, already have video evidence of an enemy being 3d spotted on my screen while hiding prone behind a destroyed vehicle because his leg was sticking out.

Lmao @ the people defending the change insisting it wouldn't spot you if you were in cover or obstructed. It spots people when they're diving in water, it spots people when they're halfway concealed in windows, and in only a handful of matches it's pointed out people I never would have seen - not because they're in the open and blending in, but because they're partially concealed and actively trying to hide.

It's a completely bogus additional that is solely implemented for hand-holding lesser skilled players.
    BUT MUH VISION
  • spartanx169x
    876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last time I checked having to land MORE shots does require more skill than less shots.  

You checked wrong.

You are free to tell yourself anything you like. I'm sorry you are terrible at having to land a few additional bullets. I'm also sorry  you can't strafe  while trying to shoot to avoid being shot. well because that does not require skill either does it. 
  • viper63x
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    sometimes these things take a little getting used to, give it a go for a week see how you get on
  • JollyJester
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    #BFfanboyscryalot
  • ragnarok013
    3895 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    #BFfanboyscryalot

@JollyJester keep the comments constructive