Post 5.2 Feedback Megathread

Comments

• DidoSexaBg
    20 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    now plaine score 60-4,white new ttk,and nurf weopn,sucs
  • offmel
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please look into class and weapons unlocks since the patch, I've recently hit the level requirements to unlock gear and certain assignments and all are still locked..come on it's as if the game is now at a stand still with no progression.
  • Mangrey
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ,well the MMG are useless now... LMGs only, I have seen one battle status screen after the patch. server was not able to fetch the rest, SMGs are way to OP the need alot of drop off at long rage shot range the are better then shotguns .... what did you do to the Shotguns !?!?! totaly useless now. 
  • iamwiener
    361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It has probably been posted already but I can't be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to search through stupid mega threads: APR load for tanks reduced to 4 (at least for german IV). Is there a fix, like rest specializations?
  • RandomSoldier101
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @DICE ...ok... i play this game from alpha/beta stages and still play this after all controversy and witchhunting but now i´m loosing last hope for this game.This game isn´t perfect and all of us know that but FFS why you screw your game with this update? This game looks and play nice after you add Pacific theatre but now you messed up..3D spotting changes ... why? Massive TTK changes.... again why? nobody want for this changes.After 5.2 Update - TTK is horrible (all enemies from 20m+ are bulletsponge and this is no fun,this is frustrated seeing shooting a half of magazine off all SMGs,Assalut rifles,LMGs and you get 40 points of damage 👍MMGs our now uselless because you are forced to play agressivelly with new patch if you kill someone👍Server issues increased - still have Ping 40 all time but game feels like having 200 Ping 🤔and this problem it´s not on my side 👍Problems with fetching reports increased too, 90% of all reports has problem with fetching.DICE you need wake up and start listening what community want not what you want 👍I feel i need break from this game and clear my mind.I want play this game for long time ( after release BF 6) but the game isn´t playable for me now.It´s not fun.If you need change TTK or other aspect of game,maybe you need change them step by step and listen feedback from your community or you need CTE 👍I hope you understand that and wish you Merry Christmas 🎄
  • EmperorBucharest
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OneLuvvv said:
    100% All the comments about the TTK update being good are from casuals. One of the worst arguing points I see from these people is "Oh now you actually need to aim to kill people and not just spray". Really? This does nothing for a highly skilled player, you will still die just the same but it will take me slightly longer to kill you. All it does is punish skilled players and allows the casuals to evade an inevitable death. I'm still using the same guns, same style of game play and still melting people but it's super frustrating and overall not as fun as I have to empty a full clip and sometimes 2 clips to kill you but the points is, I will kill you just the same. It's unrealistic, not fun and frustrating as can be. Please stop grouping aiming skills with "spraying", you cant be elite in this game by spraying, this is something a novice player only says. DICE screwed up hard with this TTK and they know it. 
    Exactly, bro. Before this patch, if you were able to correctly control your recoil and aim well, your weapon could be lethal at all ranges. But now, all recoil is drastically reduced and that entire mechanic has been scrapped. Let alone the fact that guns like M1907 SF and FG-42 have become hit marker machines. No matter if your able to hit your shots or not, it still takes so much effort to kill someone. That's seven headshots for you to kill someone at range with the FG. Frankly, that's ridiculous.
  • BritanniaViking
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield V Update 5.2 has broken this game for me. I cannot play it anymore unless they undo the changed the patch made. I used to love BFV now I hate it and will play COD MW2019 until BFV is hopefully fixed. If not I will not return until the BF modern Warfare Beta. So pissed off with DICE and EA for breaking BFV with a stupid patch!
  • Vlladus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    RUINED 
    Go back to normal 
  • Bratyiszlava
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to thank you devs for ruining the game right before the holiday. This new TTK is ridiculous. I'm will put it to rest until its fixed, and will advise anyone I know who wants to buy it for christmas to not to until it's reverted to the state before this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ update. Haven't you guys heard the saying, don't fix something that is not broken? 
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why weren't such significant changes to gameplay tested first with an open beta?

• NightSkyn3t
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This update is not that good for the game : 
    - The spotting change is pretty good but the distance where you spot a player in your FOV should be reduced it can help people who don't have a good gamesense or good map knowledge to spot mmg campers

- Now here is the big one the TTK change was imo unnecessary the TTK before this update was perfect instead of increasing the BTK values of weapons over range DICE should only increase the recoil which makes the weapons harder to control if you engage targets at long range but killing infantry at long range with for example a smg should be possible for skilled players who learned to control the recoil patterns
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Here is some feedback DICE , absolutely disgusting I have no idea what you were trying to achieve by this update but you made a wrong turn definitely. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/e70z6v/new_better_ttk_i_love_this_update/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

In what world of logic would you make the Breda PG35 a 5 BTK when it has a 4 round burst fire mode? Nonsense !! 
  • Hawxxeye
    7778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The biggest elephant in the room for me is that the mag sizes are often not good enough for the new TTK.
    The same also affects assignments like masteries that are now harder to do
  • Kakazoo16
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The update is HORRIBLE.
    I stopped playing for now. You should REVERT it.
    Its no fun shooting someone 10 times to kill them.
  • CptStonecock
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A real awful update, both TTK and the horrible idea to add 3F Spotting (!!) This just makes the game a kiddy shooter on par with random LEGO title.

I cant tell whos behind it, devs, Suits or someone else at Dice/Ea, either way they are so Clueless about their own game.

Mmgs are useless, smgs are useless, most weapons are useless, they wanted more diversity but killed most of the weapons

And why even bother adding cover/jungle/bushes etc now? I can Still ser everyones red block and i just shoot the Bush/smoke... Fun.

Good job Dice, Good job...
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Westie has provided his thoughts on the TTK Patch 5.2 and he doesn't like it at all and gives reasons why comparing the various weapons

• Secti0n13
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Westie and Jackfrags called it, no one asked for this change - no one wanted it. I was looking forward to Wake Island on the 14th but now left feeling screwed by what feels like a boardroom decision in time for Christmas numbers... 
  • TWITCH_Sir_Zer0_
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    have tryed to play it and like it. but this is now at a state where i cant play it. the ttk has broken 60% of the guns and nerft the rest of them to a point where bolt rifels is the only thing you can use whit effekt after 30m. this is broken. a 30.06 from a m1 is the same as a 30.06 sniper round so dont make it so you need 10 more rounds......
  • talhaONE
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Positives from this: Increased Ammo Pool
    This a support nerf. You will less relied on supports now.
    Better Recoil Control
    F*** no. Lower recoil makes the game even more arcadeish.
    better ability to see enemies who are hiding in dark corners
    Oh so your eyes isnt enough to see a player and you need a red icon to see them? Thats pure bs.
    reduced flare time so they aren't prevalent. 
    It was widely used by recons because its the only viable equipment recon can use. Spotting scope is trash.