Post 5.2 Feedback Megathread

Comments

• Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CH3OCH3 said:
    5.2.2 is Still ****  and this is a final goodbye from a player that had invested over 8000hours in your franchise.
    i hope the persons responsible for ruining battlefield suffer for the rest of thier miserable lives!

A truly pathetic post. This is why no one is going to listen to you people. Not only do you not have a clue, you people are absurd.
  • Nic727_1
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want a spotting system for better communication or a team voice chat.
  • ForbidRhyme
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nic727_1 wrote: »
    I want a spotting system for better communication or a team voice chat.

This. A method for team chat for a game like this is a must. Especially for consoles with no text chat.
  • BlazrOne
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Feyspire said:
    Any info on when the issue with the Selbstlader 1906 not earning xp/leveling up will be fixed?

Hmmmmmm.  My Selbstlader 1906 just reset to 0 kills after the hotfix. All while I'm doing the mastery assignments. It was my 3rd highest kill weapon. Still shows level 10, but kills reset and assignments still track.......
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The days of camping in dark corners and tall bushes are over. LOL

And so are the days of playing a game that actually took skill.
  • iamwiener
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've got the impression that extreme pings benefit from the changes. When I engage enemies mid range, those who turn around, return fire and manage to kill me although I shot first are often players with pings 15 and less or 50+ (my average ping is 25). The other day I ended up on a server with ping 150 and had one the easiest games since 5.2
  • Celsi_GER
    714 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

STOP PLAYING THE GAME IF YOU DISLIKE IT SO MUCH!!! 

Little use in only complaining here, EA/Dice have already proven and even admitted in their community broadcasts that they listen to telemetry and games statistics.
    You can swear and complain as much as you want here - nothing will change if their statistics do not show decreasing player counts.
    So pull yourselves together, grow a pair and STOP PLAYING THE BROKEN GAME.
  • Celsi_GER
    714 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And true.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    iamwiener said:
    I've got the impression that extreme pings benefit from the changes. When I engage enemies mid range, those who turn around, return fire and manage to kill me although I shot first are often players with pings 15 and less or 50+ (my average ping is 25). The other day I ended up on a server with ping 150 and had one the easiest games since 5.2
    It is not just the height of the ping, but mostly latency variation, latency difference with the average on that server and packet loss.

Bascially every conenction the server has to work harder for to "compensate" for.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    5.2.2 is much better than 5.2, but still nowhere as good as pre five point oh.

I played for two hours. I was able to react after being shot and kill the player with my mab on numerous occasions.

There is no way that I should have won those engagements.

• NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

I played for two hours. I was able to react after being shot and kill the player with my mab on numerous occasions.

Tell that to all the players with trash connections, that could already do that before 5.2 ...
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »

Tell that to all the players with trash connections, that could already do that before 5.2 ...

I have already told you about your trash connection. Didn’t help.
  • stallzer
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Overall to me the game is a complete joke. Why the need to nerf everything except planes? 3 AT mines can't take out an LVT? Before patch 2 AT mines could knock out a Tiger. The Pacific maps are just dominated again by the planes with no defense from the ground, the frag grenade rifle now causes 25 damage to an enemy unless you hit them in the face with it. But alas, the revolver still kills with 2 shots, but the fliegerfaust causes almost no damage to a soldier? Please go back and make the fliegerfaust relevant, the maps were much more enjoyable. The only maps worth playing now are the ones with no planes and good luck finding a server running those. It's just bad on every level with no balance and no consistency.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    PTFO Snipers are so much more enjoyable, and it makes the experience better. Still some balancing, but overall this TTK is an improvement.
  • iTzAlvaro96
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019

Please DICE revert the TTK, the game feels very boring, everyone uses the same 2 weapons and from 20 meters it seems that we throw snowballs instead of bullets

Post edited by iTzAlvaro96 on