Post 5.2 Feedback Megathread

Comments

• Libertine79
    102 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what fascinates me most is how they could've left out something essential as autobalance ... once you get a stacked team it sticks and that's it, losers will keep leaving creating even more of a gap due to less players ... 

this entire game is utter garbage
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    "We".
    Ok
    Exactly. If you feel the game isn't that great it doesn't mean everybody does the same.
  • IPSEEEEEN
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    "We".
    Ok
    Exactly. If you feel the game isn't that great it doesn't mean everybody does the same.
    Do you think it is great or ok?? Show me your arguments. 
  • mf_shro0m
    2312 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ever since I learnt to fly I’ve used all the classes but still mained infantry but these days I just can’t stand infantry play anymore. Well except sniping <smiles as he strokes his Krag whilst watching Christmas blueberries running across open ground>. The only things which are still fun are tanking and killing ground targets in planes because even dogfighting’s sucked since they ruined it with that March patch (also that youtuber’s video on planes that was on this forum earlier was spot on about most things)

Things were actually looking good before 5.2 came along. The Pacific maps are well designed for a change, we were finally getting new content (and dice if you’re reading this, new content is what we were asking for when we say that the game was getting stale. Playing the same 8 maps or something for 12 bloody months with more of less the same guns and the same half dozen pieces of equipment is gonna get dull) and there weren’t many glaring bugs or glitches. Now, gunplay’s just trash
  • TheUnluckyDwarf
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    "We".
    Ok
    Well, the game's position on Xbox's top played games plummeted after 5.2 came out.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/most-played/games/xbox

It used to sit well ahead of games like Gears 5, For Honor, and Sea of Thieves. But it's okay, it's just the Reddit echo chamber that doesn't like the game... and the BF forums echo chamber.... and the Youtube Echo Chamber.... but 5.2 was healthy for the game : )
  • 19Romulus84
    93 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A fatal change, the worst possible. It completely killed me for my favorite team conquest and killed all the fun of fast play on such closed maps as Al Sundan, Marita, Narvik, Desolation ... and many more because medical weapons are not suitable for anything. My beloved SOUMI weapon from the arsenal of the medic and Thompson have become useless playing them is a nightmare. Killing lasts forever and from 30 meters killing someone borders on a miracle. While for example KM-Lewis or STG44, although the game is worse, it is possible to play SOUMI, Thompson cannot be played. Give some link to Reditt we can't let them, we must be persistent and constantly press EA / DICA and put pressure on them, pressure makes sense. GIVE US OUR GAME, GIVE US TTK / BTK 5.0 !!!
  • Celsi_GER
    538 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Mates, please do not forget to write Amazon reviews to communicate your satisfaction with the product.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    549 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what fascinates me most is how they could've left out something essential as autobalance ... once you get a stacked team it sticks and that's it, losers will keep leaving creating even more of a gap due to less players ... 

Quite a few important features were completely removed from the game, it seems as if there was total disregard for how they impacted the game. So many things, since this game was released, point towards there being an entire new team of devs who have mostly never played the game - being lead by leaders who have also never played the game - and still haven't. 
  • Foxassassin
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    "We".
    Ok
    Well, the game's position on Xbox's top played games plummeted after 5.2 came out.

It used to sit well ahead of games like Gears 5, For Honor, and Sea of Thieves. But it's okay, it's just the Reddit echo chamber that doesn't like the game... and the BF forums echo chamber.... and the Youtube Echo Chamber.... but 5.2 was healthy for the game : )
    And that's xbox. -ow-
  • WizarJry
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hope you all enjoyed the holiday's to those over at DICE and EA. 

Please fix your nonsensical head shot multiplier, tired of shooting somebody in the body and twice in the head with no kill. If someone is to land 2 Headshots at any range it should be a kill no if's, and's, or but's. I cannot begin describe how infuriating it is to play this ridiculous 5.2 update thats suppose to promote more "skill" yet I have to shoot someone in the head more than twice... 

Revert this idiocy of an update or at the very least fix your head shot multiplier. This game is Fortnite levels of ridiculousness. Please make this a genuine BATTLEFIELD game like the previous iterations before BF1, we do not need Star Wars Battlefront 3.. Thank you.. can't wait to return playing this game once all this unnecessary mess is ironed out. 
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    "We".
    Ok

You are kidding yourselves. On PS4, largest community of BF players, the servers are basically the same lol. Dice needs a balance patch, but this game was never lighting up any charts.
  • Khronikos
    2236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Somehow some way balance is even worse than BF1. I enjoy the new TTK for the good guns, but team balance is horrible.
  • wildbam
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Khronikos said:

Somehow some way balance is even worse than BF1. I enjoy the new TTK for the good guns, but team balance is horrible.
    Team balance should be affected by 5.2. 'cause new players shouldn't just leave. But no .. @PartWelsh @Braddock512 this is not the case.. like already said new/less skilled players still die like flies.. and still drop the game if they don't want to stay in the losers team...
    Now Im forced to play weapons I don't like or those I don't want to play. This is what the patch did. It didn't bring more diversity for the weapons being picked. The weapons just changed.. 

@Khronikos    Do you also enjoy the TTK of the good old guns? e.g. M1A1 .. I doubt .. 

please roll back to 5.0 TTK range/spotting or introduce/announce an hardcore mode! no HUD, no 3D-Spotting, 60% player health, thanks!
  • wildbam
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @PartWelsh @Braddock512 How is this possible in close combat: A SAR is weaker then an LMG? That's just a joke isnt it? This ttk/btk range change in combination with this newb spotting just made me rage quit again.... cant stand this bullsh*t anymore .. HLL is waiting ;)

• TheRealLukie416
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why can’t I equip any of my weapons skins ?? Every time I click to equip there is a loading symbol then a big white X appears on my screen ???? So irritating!?!?! Any help ??
  • FranzJeger
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    IPSEEEEEN said:
    "We".
    Ok

Everything is a echo chamber when you want something to suit "your" narrative... EA/Dice have taken a huge dump on the core community and now they expect us to be happy eating their s... sandwich. EA/Dice manages to be as tone-deaf as Bethesda with Fallout 76, we all know what kind of dumpster-fire that game is so that is an impressive feat.

All players that is unhappy with TTK 2.0, please stop playing the game and uninstall BFV so EA/Dice will be forced to rollback patch again. Don't give them a inch, the community will become victorious yet again like we where last year! 
  • ColesFlexili
    177 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I feel its really hard to talk about the ttk change without using profanities....
    It shoting feels like shoe....dogshoe
    if i get 2 headshots and a couple of bodyshots on the same target and i dont get a kill, thats dogshoe.
    the spray and recoil on most weapons is bad enough but thats something i can deal with as long as some bullest finf the target. but if these bullets CANT kill, it feels shoey