Post 5.2 Feedback Megathread

Comments

• Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tanks way OP now, too high splash, AT weapons are laughable weak now.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I see I cant heal myself while reviving now.  Not sure if that was snuck in with 5.2.2 or what.  Also sick of seeing the suomi as the check marked medic weapon even though I never picked it.  I have to change it daily.  Also yesterday there was a weird bug showing I was zero rank recruit and all classes back to zero and tanks and what not all back to zero.  But in game shows all old ranks.  I was worried DICE rest our stats.
  • johnkapa1
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    I see I cant heal myself while reviving now.  Not sure if that was snuck in with 5.2.2 or what.  Also sick of seeing the suomi as the check marked medic weapon even though I never picked it.  I have to change it daily.  Also yesterday there was a weird bug showing I was zero rank recruit and all classes back to zero and tanks and what not all back to zero.  But in game shows all old ranks.  I was worried DICE rest our stats.
    I have a problem when i goto reload and heal right after it cancels the reload animation and i have to hit reload again. Never did that before to my knowledge. 
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2605 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    johnkapa1 said:
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    I have a problem when i goto reload and heal right after it cancels the reload animation and i have to hit reload again. Never did that before to my knowledge. 

Well usually when i'm reviving a player and I get shot I use to use a health pouch while in the revive motion.  Now its not there any more.
  • johnkapa1
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    johnkapa1 said:
    GRAW2ROBZ said:

Well usually when i'm reviving a player and I get shot I use to use a health pouch while in the revive motion.  Now its not there any more.
    Perfect product.....
  • Blackidus
    346 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    wildbam said:
    Blackidus said:
    I really miss the old TTK, I still play the game but not as much as before.
    And i´l be honest and say it can still be fun sometimes, but I really dont play and use the guns in the way Dice inteded after the change. They said it would make people use more of the guns but for me its the opposite, there are only 1 or 2 or max 3 guns per class that I use.

For Assault it´s the STG44 and AGM 42, medic its Jungle Carbine, type 100, and Type 2A. Support its BAR, Madsen and 12G.
    Scout can still vary though with the bolt action rifles, alltough I never use the P08 carbine any longer instead allways go for trench carbine for offensive scout.
    yea.. I kinda just log in for the TOW weekly.. then Im out.. sadly..
    Yeah, that´s pretty much what I do too. Unlocking the Type-2a took me about 3-4 hours and after that maybe 2 moore hours to get the last TOW assignment wich required that gun and then level it up too level 4. 

Other than that my weekly hours in BFV has bed steady decreasing week after week in comparisson to when the Pacific released when I played almost every day for 3-4 hours. Now I get so frustrated I often need to play another game to wind down after playing BFV and mostly it´s Cities:Skylines lol
  • Skitelz7
    980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    XRothbardX wrote: »
    can anyone name anything in this game that actually works now? i mean it was always a buggy mess but, at least it was fun pre 5.2 that is why i stuck around so long...the gun play was intense, lethal, and interesting. i tried to play 5.2 and 5.2.2 but, its just not fun now, or interesting, and definitely not intense or lethal. 

The settings menu works. I think.
  • Hanzzo_TACO
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure they unpinned this in the hopes it would get buried. We need to keep this thread on the front page. The game is definitely less fun now. This whole debacle is insane, and its unbelievable they didn't learn from last time. Like others have said, I'm just grinding out ToW as fast as possible each week and that's all I play, just hoping they'll roll back this garbage TTK. 
  • Celsi_GER
    534 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Revert to Update 5.0 now - we will never stop protesting.

@Everyone: please do not forget to communicate your satisfaction with the product in an Amazon review - let potential buyers know what you think.
  • Foxassassin
    238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty sure they unpinned this in the hopes it would get buried. We need to keep this thread on the front page. The game is definitely less fun now. This whole debacle is insane, and its unbelievable they didn't learn from last time. Like others have said, I'm just grinding out ToW as fast as possible each week and that's all I play, just hoping they'll roll back this garbage TTK. 
    I pointed that out. Even a EA account was redirecting to this and closing threads because this exsisted. Now it's getting shuffled back more and more
    -
    But it wasn't just this thread. There was two others that were also unpinned and silently dropped away
  • CH3OCH3
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Its so nice to see aswell that ALL the Channels (Twitter/forum/youtube etc)  GETS SPAMMED WITH NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ MEMES instead of adressing the BIG ISSUE of WHEN WILL YOU FIX 5.2.2 and give us back mid-long range engagements and stop with the newb ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ with low recoil lazer weapons and auto spotting ? NO Constructive ANSWER what so ever even trying to touch the issue!
    THE Servers and the Game is dead allready....

I Sincerly hope that the move to use DICE-LA was somewhat related with thier rly bad long term support and messed up patches in 5.2 and 5.2.2 i hope once the power goes back to sweden some good will come from it....

• GrizzGolf
    1326 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER said:
    Revert to Update 5.0 now - we will never stop protesting.

@Everyone: please do not forget to communicate your satisfaction with the product in an Amazon review - let potential buyers know what you think.
    What if I don't care if its 5.0 or 5.2