Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - December 6 - Community Games | Wake Island Trailer | Update 5.2

Braddock512
1411 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
Let's review this busy week and see what's happened.

ARCHIVE OF WEEK STARTING DECEMBER 2, 2019

Monday, December 2, 2019
  • This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
  • Battlefield V War in the Pacific Soundtrack on Soundcloud - We've added 7 tracks from Iwo Jima and Pacific Storm to our Soundcloud account for your listening and content creation pleasure. 
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Wednesday, December 4, 2019
Thursday, December 5, 2019
  • Battlefield V Update 5.2 Releases
  • Battlefield V: Chapter 5 Week 6 Tides of War Challenge Begins
Friday, December 6, 2019

Sneak Peek at Next Week

Community Games
  • The initial release of Community Games goes live on Monday, December 9, 2019 for all Battlefield V players.
  • Will provide a bit more detail on the UI userflow, maps, and modes available for Community Games on Monday.

Wake Island

• Wake Island will be releasing for all Battlefield V players on December 12, 2019.

Comments

• RayD_O1
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I keep getting a message after every battle 'Can not fetch your report" Am I not getting my points?
    You will get them eventually, mine updated a day after.
  • MusicienElegant
    187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dice /eagames, vous avez massacré le jeux a baisser le ttk, tous joueur le dise, on tire avec des pistolet à eaux, ces honteux, tous les joueurs desinstale le jeux. Remettez le ttk sinon pour perdrez beaucoup de monde

Oui, je joue R6S et Halo plus. Le TTK est très terrible.
  • SquaddFather
    116 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can’t wait to play Wake Island !!!

The 5.2 Update killed any hit detection I had left from previous updates , Lewis Gun takes about 6 Rounds to get a kill from prone ! 1919 lost some to ! But even if a Sniper Round wizzes past your head it kills you 😳
  • RemiVR1
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All they need to add now is just an aim assist for new players...
    I don't know which community they listen to, but it's definitely not the core battlefield community.

Until we have this TTK changes and a new non-sense 3D spotting, I will take a break from BFV, maybe till the hardcore mode comes out.

• CoreXplicit
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    can't get xp and even when it updated saying i was medic 9 i can't use the mp40 when it unlocks at medic 6? 1st month on ea access on pc probs be my last
  • golfhacker27
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Won't be here for the new map. Just played my last session. Just a broken piece of garbage.
    Dice have done nothing to fix anything that actually needs fixing. And have broken what didn't need touching.
    Have played every BF on PS since forever. This is my last. I am so disappointed with this crap that I have done the unthinkable : asked my other half to get my the new COD for Christmas. Never thought that I would tire of the BF model, but in Dice's hands it has reduced me to WFB? (why ******* bother?) 
  • PestilentTax64
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    Ttk is trash now. Dice you're a joke if you think anyone cares about this map now. Like throwing some ice cream on top of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. It was good but you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ruined it !!! Stay original stop trying be other games now. But I think I say this for most people I'll be back when the ttk that no one asked for gets fixed
  • NationalSalmon3
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh, you forgot to mention how you also broke the game with your TTK changes. Lucky for me and everyone else who is done with this constant lack of not being heard by the developers, CoD MW just launched a season one pass that I'm going to be working on until the TTK goes back to what it was.

Its sooo bad yo! Smh
  • hangman960
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for spoiling the game!
  • Wncslr
    22 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nobody cares about what content is upcoming as you broke the gun play with your nonsense TTK changes. You changes did introduce me to COD however, so thanks for that. 
  • JasonVoorHeesxD
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What the Dev's need to do urgently is reverse the "weapon balancing / 3D Spotting / Fliegerfaust" is no use adding "Community Games" if you ruined the game's GunFight in update 5.2 ... the community calls for it, just make it happen.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What the Dev's need to do urgently is reverse the "weapon balancing / 3D Spotting / Fliegerfaust" is no use adding "Community Games" if you ruined the game's GunFight in update 5.2 ... the community calls for it, just make it happen.

Plenty might not use RSP since it doesn't track TOW's or chapter progression.
  • SquishedPea
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait to play other games now, good job dice, so focused on prospective Christmas noobs that you neglected 99% of your actual players ruining the game they loved and said was fine in terms of ttk... I don't get how corporations are so out of touch, you're just like YouTube, you don't listen to your users and do the opposite of what they want and are then surprised when everyone hates it... I honestly hate dice for this I'm so disappointed, I from a few hours of game time daily to just watching YouTube instead, not even worth loading it up and that's sad... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ you dice you ruined a good thing, idots in charge. All about tha monaaaaaay.