Attention Oceanic Players

davey7304
67 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2019
G'day Xbox players,

If your a Oceania player and tired of the based maps and paid to play the DLC maps. There is custom server that's currently available running DLC maps. The only issue is player count. From what I can remember we have a whole month to play on this server.

Please post any questions here and I'll do my best to answer them. Remember I'm not the owner of the custom server but a player that wishes to use what he has paid for.

Remember customise your server browser to find this server. Its currently title [MED] Aussie Hardcore Server | Mixed Maps.

By the way I am very appicative of Killemall238805 that has been providing the other two custom servers for months. With out them I think BF1 in this region would be dead.
Post edited by davey7304 on

Comments

• AngryDAD_7503
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    so true davey,  if it was not for the rented servers it would have died a long time ago.
    might pop on tonight and finally get to re play those DLC maps again
  • davey7304
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2019
    G'day,

Hopefully being school holidays we can get the server populated with players.

I noticed last night that KEMA has put on premium maps on as well but didn't manage to get the over flow from the other two servers.

It would really great to play those other maps.

Remember everyone to customise your server browser to find these maps.

Or message me on Xbox davey0473.

Please note my forum handle is different to my Xbox handle.