So just died...in a bush 2 shot kill, 150 amour. 150 health.

Crashnburn1103
25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
How is this possible i had max heath/armour...guns were rubbish 2 shots im dead...sort this out Origin....by the way i was recording it..have evidence. What is the point 2000 devs on wards use less.

Comments

• tempo_rarity
    1221 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It took me a while to realize this as well : 
    There is NO face armor .

Unless you're confident that you can drop them before they can return fire , don't engage anyone while prone .
    You negate your own defenses if you do .

They don't even really have to aim much - they just spray and a random bullet finds your face - Done!
  • XyuBaMJIoxu
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i hit many headshots but never kill in 2 shots. it takes me more than 2 mags to kill some1 with MG after this ridiculous "update" or "fix" call it how you want. but cheaters like [bob7] and [TRON] squads kills me with 2 hits no matter heavy armor and 1 hit then i'm down (once i did 300 damage and poor lad was still alive)... not talking about 1 person shooting 2 artilleries in a row (you can only have 1 in inventory) thx DICE, you left us no chance to fight them. at least make a scoreboard in firestorm so we can report them and leave the server, so maybe we will be fast enough to start next game without them if we lucky.
  • ChickenTheTank
    814 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Lee einfeld and kar98 both two shot a lvl 3 armor player if both are headshots.

The Boys AT rifle is always a 1 hit kill to the face, no matter what the armor. Tough with the iron sites though
  • S1n31ra
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday I got killed with two head-shots while using lvl3 armor, one with line of sight and the second one while behind a barn, through the barn. Definitely not hacking, lol.