Complete Revert of 5.2 isn't happening. Thanks DICE for seeing Reason.

123457»

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    6310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It matters not, it's not what was wrong with the game anyway. Let's take a look at what actually is making people leave the game.

maps with no cover and grainy visuals
    Insufficient player clarity/visibility in firefights
    bad spread to recoil / recoil pattern / zero depth gunplay.
    uninspiring audio
    irritating damage taken / flinch effect
    team balance
    anti-cheat or lack of
    vehicle balance
    spawn system
    barebones content
    awful game mode implementation
    poor weapon/class balance
    air vs infantry balance
    too many unnecessary animations everywhere
    attrition nonsense
    bad performance
    netcode and instadeath
    and bugs.....everywhere.

So I don't care whether the guns are balanced around 3 BTK or 15 BTK, it's not like it's going to make the game fun.
    This guy knows the sad truth.
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall said:
    SirBobdk wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Not sure i understand. Its now easier for those who actually wants to more and harder for those who wants to camp and get easy kills. Why is that a bad thing.

There's a difference between someone wanting to and being able to move in general, and complete scrubs now being able to safely pass through 100+ meters of open space with no cover because it takes 10+ shots to kill them whereas before hand it took half that, and they can literally abuse this game's movement speed and lack of directional momentum to run in zig zag patters all the way to cover - which makes actually landing 10 shots at range before running out of ammo statistically impossible for most players.

I mean come on, it's not as if people were literally incapable of moving before this update because they'd just get killed. It's just before this update, complete scrubs got punished for wandering out in the open blindly and then blamed gunplay being too fast instead of blaming their own brainless behavior.

I didnt have a problem with the TTK. It took some time to get used to it, but then it just felt like BF3. If I remember correctly
    If i could choose I would prefer BF1 TTK before they change it.  Imo the gameplay and gunplay was more fun in BF1.
    I dont like to play infantry in BFV for many reasons, which is the biggest reason why I fly exclusively.
    But the new TTK in even worse, so nothing is fixed for me.

• mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    I didnt have a problem with the TTK. It took some time to get used to it, but then it just felt like BF3. If I remember correctlyIf i could choose I would prefer BF1 TTK before they change it.  Imo the gameplay and gunplay was more fun in BF1.I dont like to play infantry in BFV for many reasons, which is the biggest reason why I fly exclusively.

BFI was the most elaborate and polished BF ever made. That’s probably why you liked it so much
  • CT1924
    1353 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    InS_Hypno wrote: »
    Threads like these are why the game has gone to ****
    A significant majority of the community don't like the changes and they should be listened to

This qctually encouraged mmg camping. Also, the Nambu's ttk is crazy fast.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mf_shro0m said:
    (Quote)
    I didnt have a problem with the TTK. It took some time to get used to it, but then it just felt like BF3. If I remember correctlyIf i could choose I would prefer BF1 TTK before they change it.  Imo the gameplay and gunplay was more fun in BF1.I dont like to play infantry in BFV for many reasons, which is the biggest reason why I fly exclusively.

BFI was the most elaborate and polished BF ever made. That’s probably why you liked it so much

Actually Hardline was smooth sailing from the get go.  Other then the bad release date.  It was released around same time as GTA5 remastered for this gen.
  • FatherDed
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

uninspiring audio
    Really???? lol
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Actually Hardline was smooth sailing from the get go.  Other then the bad release date.  It was released around same time as GTA5 remastered for this gen.

It may have been smooth but BFI feels a lot more elaborate
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mf_shro0m wrote: »
    (Quote)

This. Especially, the Russian maps. 🤤
  • mf_shro0m
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    (Quote)

That Russian cathedral on Tsaritsyn 😍

And I’ve gotta say that ballroom Blitz is one of the most memorable maps I’ve ever played. The palace and the trenches at the start of operations 👌🏻
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mf_shro0m wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    (Quote)

That Russian cathedral on Tsaritsyn 😍

And I’ve gotta say that ballroom Blitz is one of the most memorable maps I’ve ever played. The palace and the trenches at the start of operations 👌🏻

Been playing it a lot lately. Well, a lot for me that is. Most of the maps are fun.

I still love rushing up/down the mountain on monte grappa in conquest.
  • Setzaroth
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just bumping this to laugh at you all for defending this change now that it's basically reverting 
  • BeastofBourbon84
    738 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Pointing fingers at fellow players is unnecessary but it goes to show how much value you can put into dice's words.

Kinda sad really.
  • seventy7au
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
     mf_shro0m said:
    (Quote)

How many shrooms did you take mate? Most elaborate and polished my ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 

As for the current TTK, it's a complete joke. 

Setzaroth said:
    Just bumping this to laugh at you all for defending this change now that it's basically reverting 
    Thanks for the laugh Proass
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In all fairness, there is still one more bullet to kill compared to 5.0.
    Granted it's for longer ranges. I feel that if one wanted to tweak the ttk, they should have started with this, small steps and see where it leads. Not like with 5.2 which was clearly too much for most situations.

• CHAMMOND1992
    1401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This thread really aged well. 
  • Shadow0nTh3Sun
    146 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This thread really aged well. 

Like a fine milk.