(just an idea) make firestorm one big map with normal spawn.

WHOEHAAAAAAAH
4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2019

Yo Ninjas,

What do you think?

Fire storm is dying only a few are there , and it s no fun when you were shoot out first .

Make it one big map with normal spawn functionality and its the best  BIG map ever.

Just an idea (a good one))

WHOEHAAAH!!

[Mod edit: caps lock removed]
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• tempo_rarity
    1216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The variably-located initial First Circle can sometimes cut off a 'kilometer' or more of Map for our use .
    This is even more true if the majority of this Circle is out over water .
    This is still a very vast playground , even then .

As it is now , Players already decide how big or small they want this playground to be by deciding where they fall onto it .
    A bunch of Players knowingly falling together towards the Dome obviously want a tiny map and their immediate CQ fun .
    Those falling towards the perimeters of its outer edges however are obviously choosing this "BIG" map .

Here's where I find interest in your proposal : 
    A First Circle the size of the entirety of the Map itself wouldn't limit these CQ or BIG map lovers at all , but . . .
    What is would do is create a much larger risk of the FireStorm itself killing you , IF , while on its perimeter , the safety of the Second Circle appeared many kilometers away .
    That , could get very interesting .
  • WHOEHAAAAAAAH
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jeah i think so to , the firestorm they have to leave out so the map is as BIG as possible.  I think it can be done. Wouldn't that be great?
  • tempo_rarity
    1216 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No we can't take away the fire - it's called Firestorm .
    More like :  
    I'm thinking this full map First Circle would move almost as fast or faster than the Final Circles and injure more like them too .
    It would make the choice of falling onto 'small' or 'big' maps near-equal in their danger levels , but quite different and varied in each's specific risks .

This is already present btw - I've had several 'Burnt' moments trying to get out of 'edge' Fires but depleting my Heals before I could reach safety . 
  • WHOEHAAAAAAAH
    So give the map another name,  but take away the fire so the map stays BIG!!
  • dandop_oq7r7ppf
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So give the map another name,  but take away the fire so the map stays BIG!!

They would just call it Holvoy which is the map name. Firestorm is the name of the mode.

I’d be totally down with a giant conquest map. Would be chill and fun