Are we going to get rewarded our missing CC?

Halcyon_Creed_N7
1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2019
I've spent by now close to 200 hours in-game since launch (made it to 50 pre-CC "fix"/cap increase and now level 72) and only have 500 CC to my name with ZERO weapon skins and even vehicle specializations. I can't even afford to get specializations for my BAR. I've been getting screwed by CC bugs from the beginning, where others got tens or even hundreds of thousands rewarded to them I got nothing, not even the coin for hitting level 50, and since 5.2 released I've missed out on all the CC from leveling.

Why is the basic free currency system in this game so broken, from the actual just rewarding of it to the economy of spending it? 300 CC for dailies, a few thousand per level, and even the cheapest skins are like 15K. What? That's hours/days of work for 1 skin for 1 weapon and that's only IF the coin is rewarded to you. It's pretty goddamn ridiculous and I'm actually surprised no one else is talking about it. Or am I some special case just randomly getting boned out of any CC?

Comments

• wasp9166
    311 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mtx , the ea way of saying ty 
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1530 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    wasp9166 said:
    mtx , the ea way of saying ty 
    I'd agree, but the fact that you can't buy CC packs or use Boins to purchase specializations seems to prove otherwise.
  • DaMutha1
    1425 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have the opposite issue, I keep buying chrome skins and can't seem to get my CC below 300K.   Though I'm at 1020 hours, so that might be part of it.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    DaMutha1 said:
    I have the opposite issue, I keep buying chrome skins and can't seem to get my CC below 300K.   Though I'm at 1020 hours, so that might be part of it.
    I don't have the time or interest to play an average of about 3 hours per day for a year just to finally be able to afford things in this game...

But your case sort of strengthens mine. This game is just a goddamn grind with seemingly little to no progression for more casual players, yet that's the kind of player DICE wants to attract with this new garbage TTK and other 5.2 changes. It boggles my mind.