High ping

Wboson
83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Whats going on? 3x already joined to 200+ ping server?
EU servers down? Or every1 stopped playing in EU bc cheaters?

Comments

• h1nduku5h_x
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i have the same issue (firestorm/solomode/ps4). i get often connected to a oor server with a 130ms ping, instead in my local region server with a 30ms ping. firestorm matchmaking is a mess. thats why i uninstalled it and installed PUBG on my PS4. PUBG runs like **** with 30fps/TPP but at least you get connected to your local region server EVERYTIME.
  • ragnarok013
    3552 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    EA Support said over the weekend that they corrected the issue. Does the problem persist for you?
  • RRedux
    736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA Support said over the weekend that they corrected the issue. Does the problem persist for you?
    Had this issue the 21.dec, it has returned now. Server browser does not show ping values at all, and all servers I join have super high ping, 200-300.
  • h1nduku5h_x
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

idk... still uninstalled. i dont download 100gb with my 1.6mb/s connection just to test the ping. there is a UK streamer on twitch (), he plays often solomode and so far i can see from his last videos, he still get connected to the OOR 100ms server, instead in his region 30ms server.