Battlefield V how to switch from trial to disc

TealTomCat84679
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I played the battlefield V demo and loved it so I then Proceeded to buy battlefield V for Christmas.
Since I played the demo of battlefield V I had already downloaded on my xbox one. So I then put the disc in and it loaded it up straight away but when I joined my friends it said I need to upgrade my game and that I was a trial player even though the disc was in. So I then deleted battlefield V and downloaded it again that night so I tried it the next day when it had downloaded its 76GB of storage it still said I was a trial player.
Plz someone help!

Comments

• TurtleBeach050
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Having the same issue. Any suggestions.
  • Titan_Awaken
    842 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Having the same issue. Any suggestions.
    Well for starters, you could try posting your issue to the BFV forum section and not the BF1 section.
  • BigF33t_13
    6769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    What is with everyone posting in the BF1 forums? You do realize there is a BFV forum?
  • Ronin9572
    1012 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »
    What is with everyone posting in the BF1 forums? You do realize there is a BFV forum?

Yeah and the crazy thing is the BFV section is on top of the other forum sections, so basically they go right by it and post in the BF1 forums.