Please immediately from Battlelog hide Asia servers. [Sign-off event]

HATANO_KENJI
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited January 3

I believe you are very clear about the situation in Asia in the past 6 months, Because you and I keep in close touch with i3D.

You must also understand the problems in Asia, not too complicated network technology problems, This is just an idiot DDoS attack method used by some Chinese criminals.

In simple terms, this is like playing "Whac-A-Mole", We can not change the location of the cave, To him, the Battlelog server list is like a hole in a fixed position, and the player is a gopher.

"View Source Code" in browser, It's like pouring a lot of water into the cave, He only needs to use a DDoS attack tool to electrocute all hamsters at once, This attack knowledge has been learned by many Chinese, And can not effectively set firewall rules.

I must tell you that Battlelog is no longer needed in Asia, Because the number of servers in Asia does not require special filters, We only need Asia servers not listed by Battlelog, Only through games Join Server.

In this way, even Chinese criminals can obtain the IP information of the server, This also means that he must log in to Origin and the BF4 server, As long as there are abnormal accounts, we can also directly banned.

Our needs:
Hide and disable access to GUID pages of Asia servers, Protect the server's IP address and Port information from being copied.

So I have to be on this topic to let Asia players express our aspirations, I hope you can see our request!

---------------

Dear Asia friends, If you agree with my claim, I hope you can reply to this topic, Trying to let EA see our request.

Please reply to the subject in the following format:
We want dignity, we don't need listed Asia servers in Battlelog!

Tthank you!
Post edited by HATANO_KENJI on

Comments

• K97067
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    We want dignity,we don't need listed Asia
    servers in battlelog
  • Shiro4O4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • tikirus
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • ymh0724
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
  • CatPawer002
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • Siu_64
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We want dignity, we don't need listed Asia servers in Battlelogggggggggggĝĝh
  • NewNewKai
    edited January 6
    We want dignity. We want Asia servers hidden in battlelog
    Post edited by NewNewKai on
  • FreedomRay3310
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Defalt0_o
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 6
    im not a grammar fascist but this post is really confusing :facepalm:

Post edited by Defalt0_o on
  • SEALs-prince
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
  • fing931
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 5
    See if this is better or not, that's best i can do with such an unclear content. 已盡力. 

[Petition] Hide Asia servers from Battlelog due to frequent DDOS attack from Chinese Hackers.

Dear @therealroksteady,

I believe you and I were aware of the current situation in Asia in the past 6 months as we both keep a close relationship with i3D.

I’m afraid that you must understand the problems that we’re facing in Asia, it wasn’t cause by some complicated network problems as it might seem on the surface, it’s just some idiotic DDoS that’s used by some Chinese criminals.

Let's put it simply: it just like “Whac-A-Mole”, we can’t change the location of the cave, the server list is just like a hole in a fixed position to hacker, and the player is just a gopher, sitting and peaking out for the hackers to hit.

The “View Page Source” in the browser is just like cheating in the “Whac” game, the only thing the hackers(criminals) need to do is use the DDOS tool to kill all the hamsters. This method was known to many Chinese “players” and you can’t block it effectively by setting up firewall rules.
    (Bad metaphor, I have no idea what it means.)

You must know that Battlelog is no longer needed in Asia, the majority of Asian servers doesn’t require a special filters anymore, the only thing that we need is hide all Asian server in the battlelog and let us join the server through the in game menu.

By not hide the servers, a Chinese hacker(criminal) can obtain the server’s IP easily, This also means that he must log in to the Origin and BF4 server, and you will be able to ban all of them as long as all those still abnormal accounts still in the wild. (???????????????)

Our Demand:
    Hide and disable all the GUID access of Asia servers to the normal players, prevent the server's IP address and Port information from being copied.

I hope all of you can see our demands!
    ---------------
    Dear Asian friends, please reply to this topic if you agree with my demand, and make EA hear our voice.
    Please reply this topic with the following format:
    Thank you.

Post edited by fing931 on
  • ssyui123
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • Defalt0_o
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fing931 said:
    See if this is better or not, that's best i can do with such an unclear content. 已盡力. 

[Petition] Hide Asia servers from Battlelog due to frequent DDOS attack from Chinese Hackers.

Dear @therealroksteady,

I believe you and I were aware of the current situation in Asia in the past 6 months as we both keep a close relationship with i3D.

I’m afraid that you must understand the problems that we’re facing in Asia, it wasn’t cause by some complicated network problems as it might seem on the surface, it’s just some idiotic DDoS that’s used by some Chinese criminals.

Let's put it simply: it just like “Whac-A-Mole”, we can’t change the location of the cave, the server list is just like a hole in a fixed position to hacker, and the player is just a gopher, sitting and peaking out for the hackers to hit.

The “View Page Source” in the browser is just like cheating in the “Whac” game, the only thing the hackers(criminals) need to do is use the DDOS tool to kill all the hamsters. This method was known to many Chinese “players” and you can’t block it effectively by setting up firewall rules.
    (Bad metaphor, I have no idea what it means.)

You must know that Battlelog in no longer needed in Asia, the majority of Asian servers doesn’t require a special filters anymore., the only thing that we need is hide all Asian server in the battlelog and let us join the server through the in game menu.

By not hide the servers, a Chinese hacker(criminal) can obtain the server’s IP easily, This also means that he must log in to the Origin and BF4 server, and can ban all of them as long as all those still abnormal accounts still in the wild. (???????????????)

Our Demand:
    Hide and disable all the GUID access of Asia servers to the normal players, prevent the server's IP address and Port information from being copied.

I hope all of you can see our demands!
    ---------------
    Dear Asian friends, please reply to this topic if you agree with my demand, and make EA hear our voice.
    Please reply this topic with the following format:
    Thank you.

wow mate. you're a real hero.
    just a reminder
    the whole sentence starts from Whac-A-Mole is still weird af.
  • SWE_Cocaines
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • Kiwitw87
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
  • STanleyTe
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

• Baozi31
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • NopowerPIKACHU
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • dooro07
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

• zxcv8922
    We want dignity,we don't need listed Asia
    servers in battlelog
This discussion has been closed.