FairFight False Positives?

JaredNoLifeNomac
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So with only a few days played of BFV through Origin Access I have been banned despite never having touched any kind of cheat or hack in over 20 years of gaming. Has anyone else experienced this with BFV or any of the previous titles? Trying to get EA to do an honest review of my case is like banging your head against a brick wall.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/JaredNoLifeNomac/stats/253281183/pc/
https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/JaredNoLifeNomac/stats/253281183/pc/
https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/JaredNoLifeNomac

Can clearly see from literally 1,000's of hours I don't cheat nor do I need to. Has anyone had an unfair/false ban overturned? Been trying for ages now and they seem like they really just don't care. The only software I run is EVGA Precision 1X, ThrottleStop/Intel XTU, GeForce Experience and Logitech GHUB which I doubt should case a false positive, even in combination?

Comments

• disposalist
    8736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Doesn't fairfight work on stats? Shouldn't be effected by what you are using hardware or software -wise.

As for false positives I feel bad for those effected but I also know there are a TON of false negatives.  People that are clearly and obviously cheating (like number of kill exceeding the possible number from the hits and weapon types even if all headshots) and aren't banned.

Fairfight obviously is far from effective and seems to err on the side of letting cheats go rather than risking banning legit players.
  • OskooI_007
    1082 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You didn't post any stats for the game you were banned from. Stop cheating!
  • JaredNoLifeNomac
    You didn't post any stats for the game you were banned from. Stop cheating!
    They were erased as is fairly standard procedure for perm bans genius.
  • JaredNoLifeNomac
    Doesn't fairfight work on stats? Shouldn't be effected by what you are using hardware or software -wise.

As for false positives I feel bad for those effected but I also know there are a TON of false negatives.  People that are clearly and obviously cheating (like number of kill exceeding the possible number from the hits and weapon types even if all headshots) and aren't banned.

Fairfight obviously is far from effective and seems to err on the side of letting cheats go rather than risking banning legit players.
    I was under the impression it was a combination of both? Anyway my stats in BFV were maybe marginally better than my average in previous games so nothing amazing.
  • Libertine79
    102 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I was under the impression it was a combination of both? Anyway my stats in BFV were maybe marginally better than my average in previous games so nothing amazing.
    just forget about fairfight...it let's people with 20 infantry K/D and 99.9% LMG headshots run amow without doing jack ****...but god forbid you make a forum post then its name and shame and you cannot do that. douchebags need to get their priorities straight. 
  • JaredNoLifeNomac
    The only thing I can assume is it's either a false positive or some algorithm picking up my stats being "too high" for a new player, then again as you said there's so many obvious cheaters still out there that this doesn't make sense. They refuse to provide me with the so called proof of my cheating or even telling me in what manner I have cheated which makes me believe it's a flat out lie, I assume fairfight bans can also be manually created in response to reports? As I have had many "hackusations"
  • BigF33t_13
    6752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    They will not offer any insight as to why you are banned. No anti cheat does. The only thing you can do is contact support. They will lock this thread.
  • JaredNoLifeNomac
    Probably because they know I wasn't cheating and don't want to admit their screw up or that they banned me for another reason entirely, keeping the low skill casuals happy no doubt.
  • BigF33t_13
    6752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No. The don't comment on any ban. 
  • Carbonic
    1664 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Cheating discussion belongs in the mega thread.
    Appeals for bans you can see how to do here:
    https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/
    Thread locked.
This discussion has been closed.