Does any of the Dark Souls genre of games have a difficulty setting?

BaronVonGoon
7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited January 5
They look gorgeous (Dark Souls, Bloodhourne, Nioh, Sekiro) but as a filthy casual with very little time to play I don't have the time to invest nor the interest to die to a boss 20+ times.

The games look beautiful and I would jump on one that has difficulty setting.

Comments

• TyroneLoyd
    1616 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nope lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    11538 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope lol
    Didn’t sekiro add a casual mode?

I preordered and played like 20 minutes.

I keep purchasing rpg’ish games even though I don’t like them.
  • rock1obsta
    3819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In a sense they do. You can use an item in each game to make it harder, but there's nothing to make it easier.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played a single player game since Red Dead Redemption, almost 8 years ago. Sekiro has blown me away. Incredible game. It is hard but for me and I think alot of Battlefield players it would be easier than it is to other people because we're used to playing against tough competition and problem solving. Really fun game.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3781 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't played a single player game since Red Dead Redemption, almost 8 years ago. Sekiro has blown me away. Incredible game. It is hard but for me and I think alot of Battlefield players it would be easier than it is to other people because we're used to playing against tough competition and problem solving. Really fun game.

Omg. You poor thing. Buy a PS4 and play all the Exclusives. You're missing out big time.