Can I Use Cinematic Tool?

A12T99
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Hey guys,

I just want to take some cinematic screenshots but I'm scared. It's not official tool it's Matti Hietanen's external tool. If I use it, will I be banned?
Files:

Comments

• von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A12T99 said:
    Hey guys,

I just want to take some cinematic screenshots but I'm scared. It's not official tool it's Matti Hietanen's external tool. If I use it, will I be banned?
    Files:

:D:D:D Noone gets banned for anything in BF1, it's abandonware, do whatever you like.
  • A12T99
    A12T99 said:
    Hey guys,

Files:

:D:D:D Noone gets banned for anything in BF1, it's abandonware, do whatever you like.
    Are you sure, sir?
  • SubtiIizer
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have used this third party software by myself in servers with 0 players (excluding me) and in the campaign, but I've never tried using it in a server with actual people on it. I've even searched online, but I couldn't find such word of getting banned in multiplayer using it, however. But you could toggle the Cinematic Tool to see through the wall if you were trying to cheat, though it is way slower than a real hack, and leaves you vulnerable when using it, as if you were calling in a killstreak in COD
  • A12T99
    I have used this third party software by myself in servers with 0 players (excluding me) and in the campaign, but I've never tried using it in a server with actual people on it. I've even searched online, but I couldn't find such word of getting banned in multiplayer using it, however. But you could toggle the Cinematic Tool to see through the wall if you were trying to cheat, though it is way slower than a real hack, and leaves you vulnerable when using it, as if you were calling in a killstreak in COD
    Yeah I know it can be used as wallhack but I'm not trying to play, I just want to take some screenshots. BF3 has no punkbusters servers, so I don't need to worry about that but BF1 scared me. Whatever, I'll try. If i get banned, probably admins won't care about me and my money will burn. This is the scariest thing.

Thank you all for your replies, guys.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A12T99 said:
    A12T99 said:
    Hey guys,

Files:

Are you sure, sir?

No hes not sure.. Guy needs to quit posting his nonsense.

I highly doubt youll be banned for using it. Fairfight wont catch it and if by chance youre reported and its manually reviewed, whoever is doing the reviewing will likely look the other way as long as youre doing as you say you will.

All in all very very minimal chance youll be banned for using it however its not impossible.
  • A12T99
    A12T99 said:
    A12T99 said:
    Hey guys,

Files:

Are you sure, sir?

No hes not sure.. Guy needs to quit posting his nonsense.

I highly doubt youll be banned for using it. Fairfight wont catch it and if by chance youre reported and its manually reviewed, whoever is doing the reviewing will likely look the other way as long as youre doing as you say you will.

All in all very very minimal chance youll be banned for using it however its not impossible.
    Thank you for your reply, sir. I love cinematics so I'll try. It'll be really stressful. ahaha
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A12T99 said:
    A12T99 said:
    Hey guys,

Files:

Are you sure, sir?

I'm very sure, don't listen to fanboi here, I've seen the same blatant cheater run around with elite kits not even on the map we're playing spamming headshot kills in the 100s for weeks on end without getting banned and I've tried my hand on the freedom of speech in the chat just to check if that can get you banned, neither has so far gotten banned, they simply do not care what goes on in this game anymore.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1822 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I'm very sure, don't listen to fanboi here, I've seen the same blatant cheater run around with elite kits not even on the map we're playing spamming headshot kills in the 100s for weeks on end without getting banned and I've tried my hand on the freedom of speech in the chat just to check if that can get you banned, neither has so far gotten banned, they simply do not care what goes on in this game anymore.
    You just lost what small amount of credibility you may have previously had.. So your experiences set the standard do they? Didnt your parents ever give you the, "If all your friends jumped off a bridge" talk? "Tried my hand"? Yea, now we all know youre that guy in game.. Dont act like it was a one time thing.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having listened to you. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
  • von_Campenstein

You just lost what small amount of credibility you may have previously had.. So your experiences set the standard do they? Didnt your parents ever give you the, "If all your friends jumped off a bridge" talk? "Tried my hand"? Yea, now we all know youre that guy in game.. Dont act like it was a one time thing.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having listened to you. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Fairly sure I've been on more servers than you have since I tend to leave when it's lost before I get there, there's fog again and the blatant hacker from the very outset of me getting there, things that make me visit a lot of different servers basically so yes I do think I have the better grasp. Also you mentioning god and soul makes me think you're the kind of person who is into faith based BS and not emperical evidence to begin with.
  • EdwinSpangler

Fairly sure I've been on more servers than you have since I tend to leave when it's lost before I get there, there's fog again and the blatant hacker from the very outset of me getting there, things that make me visit a lot of different servers basically so yes I do think I have the better grasp. Also you mentioning god and soul makes me think you're the kind of person who is into faith based BS and not emperical evidence to begin with.
    Wtf are you going on about now? Your oh so important empirical evidence (that you dont even know how to spell) is what led me to believe the same as you, that he wont get banned for using it. Or do you not even remember what youre arguing about now? This isnt about how many servers you join then rage quit. Its not about hackers. Its not about effing fog or any of this other crap youre spewing. Its not about whether or not im a man of faith (That was a movie quote btw, you just must be too young to recognize it). Its about a tool to make videos and if its ban-able. Is this how you kids validate yourselves these days? By arguing with someone who agrees with you? Take a nap or something, man.
  • von_Campenstein

Wtf are you going on about now? Your oh so important empirical evidence (that you dont even know how to spell) is what led me to believe the same as you, that he wont get banned for using it. Or do you not even remember what youre arguing about now? This isnt about how many servers you join then rage quit. Its not about hackers. Its not about effing fog or any of this other crap youre spewing. Its not about whether or not im a man of faith (That was a movie quote btw, you just must be too young to recognize it). Its about a tool to make videos and if its ban-able. Is this how you kids validate yourselves these days? By arguing with someone who agrees with you? Take a nap or something, man.

Sorry but your failure to apply apostrophes null and void anything you think you were saying, get educated.

• EdwinSpangler

Sorry but your failure to apply apostrophes null and void anything you think you were saying, get educated.

Thats what i thought. Sit down.
  • von_Campenstein

Thats what i thought. Sit down.

I don't think you do much, get out.