why my 4790k GTX1060 cant run 60Fps all the time?

QQ_Jump_Jump_man
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
my pc :i7 4790k gtx1060 6g
ddr3 1600mhz 8Gx2
runing in dx11 future frame rendering off。last year at this time ,i was able to play bf5 60fps with hight settings,but now ,in the face of fierce battle it will be reduced to 50~60 fps with low settings,low setting!! if playing the subway operation map only have 40~50 FPS inside the subway fighting。 i dont know whats wrong with this ?Nvidia drive ?or something?

Comments

• Celsi_GER
    380 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    1) Which resolution?
    2) Why future frame rendering = off? Try switching this on!

I can play medium settings with 120Hz on WQHD with an overclocked gtx1080.

None of the latest update made problems for me.
  • SystemicProgress
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Here is what could help:
    1. In the Nvidia Control Panel, under latency settings,select ultra low latency
    2. In game, select FFR On
  • CSO7777
    1542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 11
    You could try DX12.

It stutters a lot when playing maps for the first time (often just at the beginning of a match). After the first run on each map, it runs pretty smooth.

I used a GTX1080 with DX12 and it actually ran pretty well and gave me much better FPS than DX11 with FFR off. I only had stutters from assignments (which cannot be avoided anyway).

And OU is known to run worse than other maps.
  • Matty101yttam
    1332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That spec will more than likely be close to what you can get, may shave some more frames if....

For the video card do this:

Then make a user.cfg file in notepad/wordpad and put this in:

WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurForceOn 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurFixedShutterTime 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurMax 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurQuality 0
    WorldRender.MotionBlurMaxSampleCount 0
    WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapEnable 0
    WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 1
    WorldRender.TransparencyShadowmapsEnable 0

WorldRender.FilmicEffectsEnable 0
    WorldRender.EmitterSunTransmittanceMapEnable 0
    WorldRender.EmitterSunTransmittanceMapResolution 0
    WorldRender.PlanarReflectionEnable 0
    WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0

RenderDevice.Dx11Enable 1
    RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1Enable 1
    RenderDevice.Dx11Dot1RuntimeEnable 1
    RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 0
    RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 0
    RenderDevice.VsyncEnable 0

RenderDevice.StereoConvergenceScale 0
    RenderDevice.StereoSeparationScale 0
    RenderDevice.StereoSoldierZoomConvergenceScale 0

Render.DrawScreenInfo 0
    Render.VSyncFlashTestEnable 0

PostProcess.ForceDofEnable 0
    PostProcess.SpriteDofEnable 0
    PostProcess.SpriteDofHalfResolutionEnable 0
    PostProcess.DynamicAOEnable 0
    PostProcess.DofMethod 0
    PostProcess.DynamicAOMethod 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytraceEnable 0

I also add :
    Window.Height 1440
    Window.Width 2560
    GameTime.Maxvariablefps 90

Which locks the frame rate to my lowest so it's steady at 90 and sets the starting window to the correct size so shadowplay records at the correct resolution.
    Then save it to your bfv folder.

In the in-game video options i'd also turn on memory limitation just to see the difference(not sure on the memory size of 1060 so the video card may bleed data to ram if insufficient which could cause issues).
  • QQ_Jump_Jump_man
    Here is what could help:* In the Nvidia Control Panel, under latency settings,select ultra low latency
    * In game, select FFR On

nonono ffr will cause mouse input delay,i can feel that this will reduce my shooting
  • QQ_Jump_Jump_man
    CSO7777 wrote: »
    You could try DX12.

It stutters a lot when playing maps for the first time (often just at the beginning of a match). After the first run on each map, it runs pretty smooth.

I used a GTX1080 with DX12 and it actually ran pretty well and gave me much better FPS than DX11 with FFR off. I only had stutters from assignments (which cannot be avoided anyway).

ffr will cause mouse input delay and win7 sysem no dx12
  • QQ_Jump_Jump_man
    You could try DX12.

win7 system didnt have dx12
  • CSO7777
    1542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You could try DX12.

win7 system didnt have dx12
    Just upgrade to Windows 10, it's still free (just use the "Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant"). Windows 10 runs as good as or even better than Windows 7 (and is actually pretty good, when you get used to it).