New to PC BFV (previously XB1)

jasteers580
12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Ok so I finally buckle down and built a decent gaming rig with my son. The thing I did was dl Origin and get a copy of BFV on the new pc.

I've previously been a long time Battlefield player on XB1. Have hundreds of hours put into BFV on console. I have a strong feeling that there is no way to sync or transfer my console BF profile to PC.. Though I figured it can't hurt to ask.

In short is there any way I can get my progress from xbox over to pc? Would stink to kind of loose those 500+ hours I've put in on xbox to start again on pc. That's all thanks for any help guys & girls.

Comments

• BernieS2020
    705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No. You're in for a pretty terrible experience on PC, FYI.
  • Celsi_GER
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Welcome to cheater's delight (BFV on PC)
  • ragnarok013
    3552 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Ok so I finally buckle down and built a decent gaming rig with my son. The thing I did was dl Origin and get a copy of BFV on the new pc.

I've previously been a long time Battlefield player on XB1. Have hundreds of hours put into BFV on console. I have a strong feeling that there is no way to sync or transfer my console BF profile to PC.. Though I figured it can't hurt to ask.

In short is there any way I can get my progress from xbox over to pc? Would stink to kind of loose those 500+ hours I've put in on xbox to start again on pc. That's all thanks for any help guys & girls.

@jasteers580 I can say as a multiplatform Battlefield players that your progress will not carry over or be transferable between platforms. I'd love to have a single soldier to log into on all of my accounts.
  • jasteers580
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Celsi_GER wrote: »

Is the cheating really that bad on usa servers? I've heard it's pretty bad on Europe servers but didn't think it was that rampant here. 🥺
  • NamelessForNow
    1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's been pretty bad as of late. I've run into more playing breakthrough than conquest. I play US east coast servers
  • CSO7777
    1502 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Is the cheating really that bad on usa servers? I've heard it's pretty bad on Europe servers but didn't think it was that rampant here. 🥺
    It's actually very hard to tell in reality. No doubt cheating is happening, but the games "netcode" is pretty bad and a lot of weird situations happen that could look like cheating but in reality are not. And a lot of bad PC-players accuse other players of cheating when they get owned. FPS-games are "easier" on PC (m+k) and some people are really good at playing FPS-games, without cheating.

If you are used to playing on consoles then you must have experienced the games problems as well (ttd-bug, getting killed around corners etc) and as far as we know, aimbots and wallhacks doesn't exist on console, so you are probably used to some of the weirdness that happens in the game anyway.

I play in Western Europe and must say that most days I do not have my game spoiled by 'cheaters'. Sometimes there are suspicious players on the servers, that have extremely high scores and  have extreme "awareness" of where other players are on the map (probably wallhacks). Blatant aimbots are very rare - I've personally seen less than 10 since launch (I only play for perhaps 1-2 hours a day).
  • gets__tilted
    1677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Most days i see none. Other days however it's like you cant find a server without them.

I really only play us east or eu when theres no tdm servers say in early morning
  • KimJongUn6996
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    aimbot everywhere dont play on pc it suck and they dont care about them lv above 100 still dont get ban 
  • ackers75
    2532 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I will put it this way... i game on pc and Xbox and I pretty much play every game on pc apart from battlefield v!
    I will let you make your own mind up on that one.
  • Matty101yttam
    1313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's very locational, if you close to certain areas like here in oceania, there maybe 1-2 blatent ragebots per server at times.
    I feel there's a lot more widespread "sneaky" hacks that use more passive programs however, but they usually aren't unkillable so you don't notice it as much.
  • TEXls1
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You’re about 2 or 3 battlefields to late. Sorry.