BFV - Why do player's say " EZ " ?

13»

Comments

• OskooI_007
    1208 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I say "hard" at the end of a game, because I like to be different and stand out. 😎
  • mf_shro0m
    2291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    I say "hard" at the end of a game, because I like to be different and stand out. 😎

Can we be friends????
  • rapidfire8
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If a player says EZ the first thing I do is stat check them - cos half the time they are the monkeys cheating.
  • Hawxxeye
    6899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    (Quote)
    This makes it more frustrating.
    I remember vividly in BF1 that sniper who was on the winning attacker team in an Operation, always camping from out of bounds on the previous sector (and not really being a major asset of his team) saying  "ez plz lemon squeez"(Image)

he isn't required to be an asset to his team. sure the game is developed around team based aspects but you went off the deep end with your "EZ" discussion and seems like you expect people to behave or interact a certain way.

what happened to live and let live?
    People who want to be let live do not go inciting negative interaction.
    A supporter of the blue team who won is not supposed to go to the red teams supporters and start mooning them. Saying ez to the losing team is nothing less than mooning them.
    The game is supposedly rated "mature" cant the players be held to that standard?
    Games with more relaxed age ratings consider "ez" in PvP to be reportable. We should be able to at least be able to chose what words we rather not see in chat.
    Post edited by Hawxxeye on