Xbox Cheaters?

Switchblade00007
31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So how does someone know I am behind a wall (no one knew I was in there as I was inside a room back against a wall with no way to be seen), then, they shoot me on the other side of a large rock AND through that wall? Same game, another guy shoots me through the decking system (wood) with one shot headshot with a pistol as he ran right up to me? Another time, I was behind a wall (concrete fortification) laying down by wall where no one could had seen me, and they shot me through a 1 foot concrete wall, it was a sniper just standing on the other side of it? I was not spotted in any of the events. Not to mention the perfect head shots some players always seem to get on me while most others don't? 

I know people will say.. Not possible, but then how can the above happen? 

Just curious.

Comments

• SixTouge
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hard to say, I haven't run into a ton of that personally. I do know that sometimes your character will clip through walls if up against them. I've seen parts of people hiding inside, pop out through the exterior wall, and I'm pretty sure I've shot at and hit them that way. Not sure that's what's happening, but just sharing a thing I've seen that sounds like could produce similar experience
  • pwreed
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I’m getting shot through walls and hills after I duck for cover... it could be the lag time though... being the kill was already scored but didn’t register on my end right away ???
  • SixTouge
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    pwreed wrote: »
    Yeah, I’m getting shot through walls and hills after I duck for cover... it could be the lag time though... being the kill was already scored but didn’t register on my end right away ???

This is definitely a factor as well, especially if your ping is on the higher end, happens quite a bit really
  • BrianLocal1
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes I get hit through walls too, but I think that's just a game bug.
  • OskooI_007
    1082 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Post a video of the incident and we'll analyze it.
  • Switchblade00007
    31 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Post a video of the incident and we'll analyze it.
    Will try to next time, usually am so surprised I just got killed I don't think about it. lol
  • sabersun
    103 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 15
    This happens to me more when I am on the move. I am running for cover and get bullets but die after I lay down behind cover. This is a frame to kill issue or something.

Being shot through walls with me not moving happens really rarely. If this happens then it is a sniper who probably sees my toe.

@SixTouge is right when he talks about the character morphing through the wall when the character stands right next to it. See this sometimes but I have not tried to shoot at it.
  • ElliotLH
    8831 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 15
    People could also have a sock-puppet account on your team, so they have a basic form of ESP.

It's probably not common due to the costs but there definitely was a fairly well-known player doing this on PS4 a while back and got outed.
  • SithMetal71
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    same hear, been happening alot. My plane blew up randomly on wake island the other day.
  • TectonicGuns
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I often shoot feet or whatever sticking thru a wall. When taking a flag in cover, I always move a bit away from a outside wall when inside a building.
  • NASTYNEIL357
    101 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s happend to me too. Could be many things I guess. The killcam isn’t too reliable as a player could have moved some distance before you see where they are.
    Another form of cheating as in giving a player an unfair advantage is using a keyboard n mouse emulator for easier aiming. It’s obvious when players are using one.
    Bfv doesn’t support keyboard mouse due to the advantages given to the user vs controller and it’s too hard to balance out.
  • KPNuts74
    645 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So how does someone know I am behind a wall (no one knew I was in there as I was inside a room back against a wall with no way to be seen), then, they shoot me on the other side of a large rock AND through that wall? Same game, another guy shoots me through the decking system (wood) with one shot headshot with a pistol as he ran right up to me? Another time, I was behind a wall (concrete fortification) laying down by wall where no one could had seen me, and they shot me through a 1 foot concrete wall, it was a sniper just standing on the other side of it? I was not spotted in any of the events. Not to mention the perfect head shots some players always seem to get on me while most others don't? 

I know people will say.. Not possible, but then how can the above happen? 

Just curious.

I often see elbows sticking through fences/walls and if you shoot the body part you can kill them. No hackers on Xbox.
  • penorz
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven’t seen a legit hacker since BF3. I get these “shot behind rocks” often but it’s clearly just lag.
  • Lockes
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Flare gun?
  • Mishkin37
    756 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve never seen a BF hacker either. I also attribute it to lag.

I was playing Panzerstorm a few nights ago, ran around the barn at E, saw a tank behind the ammo resupply shed, ran back around the corner for cover, got to about 5 meters from the corner and then died from a tank shell. I’m pretty sure I should have been clear of the splash damage, but I still got killed. No worries. Didn’t ruin my night. Just lag.
  • Nic727_1
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 22
    I just came from a TDM with a cheater squad on the other team.

They were always know where we were and they were mostly one-shot kill all is us. They were finishing matches with 25/2 while other members of their team were normal with 9/7.

Was trying the grease gun on them. Point-blank shot only 80% damages with 6-7 hit mark or headshot not killing them.

I guess they were using kind of wallhack and aimbot. I reported all of them.
  • Trokey66
    8651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

And because I need 10 characters......
  • Mishkin37
    756 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

And because I need 10 characters......

I love those guys!

• KPNuts74
    645 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nic727_1 wrote: »

They were always know where we were and they were mostly one-shot kill all is us. They were finishing matches with 25/2 while other members of their team were normal with 9/7.

Was trying the grease gun on them. Point-blank shot only 80% damages with 6-7 hit mark or headshot not killing them.

Sounds like they were just good. 75% of players in tdm don’t know what they’re doing so easy to go 30+ with very few deaths.
  • KPNuts74
    edited January 23
    KPNuts74 wrote: »
    Nic727_1 wrote: »

Sounds like they were just good. 75% of players in tdm don’t know what they’re doing so easy to go 30+ with very few deaths.

Actually, I’ve just looked at those game reports and nothin that special. My buddy went 64/10 on TDM last night - if you had been on the other team you no doubt would have reported him. Makes me quite angry that poor players report others just because they’re good.