logging performance to .txt file

Niick1402
88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hello,
Does anybody know a program that can log my systems cpu usage,  clock speeds for each core, temperatures, gpu clocks etc.. and most importantly my in-game FPS and write the result to .txt file or similar type file every 10 seconds or whatever number of seconds. I know i can enable a graphical overlay with console/user.cfg that shows my fps real time but that's no good for me( I keep forgetting to check it and am too busy playing the game to do so consistently).  The min/max value that CPUID HWmonitor shows also isn't good enough because i'd like to know how often fps(unsupported by HWm) drops and by how much.

Comments

• Crashpilot1001
    248 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    MSI Afterburner will do that. GPU-Z will do most of your things but not FPS.
  • Niick1402
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks i'll get MSI-A then.