Hacking On Asian Servers

MajorrKillgore
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I have been playing BF1 for around 2 years now and I dare you to find me even one server in Asia Region that doesn't have at least 2-3 hackers ruining the game for everyone else. Forget skill based competition its a competition for who can hack better. Matches get over in a matter of few minutes.  And this is not a random issue, go now. Join ANY server RIGHT NOW with people playing you will find hackers. Every single match has hackers, everyday. What is EA doing?  Is this a joke that because of a bunch of losers everyone in the region has to suffer? I am sure this is not the first post complaining about this issue but there has been no change in the last 2 years I have been playing the game. Is EA's concern only to SELL MORE COPIES and then turn a blind eye to what is going on? 

If this were happening randomly EA could hire more moderators to check over the servers. But this is not random. Its happening in every single match in every single server in ASIA REGION !!!!! Just rename the game as Battlefield 1 HACKER EDITION (for Asia Region). People will be more thankful if they are warned before hand for what they are getting into.

Comments

• Ronin9572
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EA don't care! It's all about sales and loot boxes. They don't want to fix their broken games or even attempt to ban cheaters. This was the reason I went back to console!
  • OskooI_007
    1147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm surprised consoles aren't more popular in Asia due to all the cheating. PlayStation 5 comes out soon and will basically be a gaming PC without cheaters.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They are on EU servers too.
  • MajorrKillgore
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

i hear you bro. But you should check out ASIA servers sometimes. Since the last 2 years of me owning the game every game I have played has had hackers in some capacity. And 2 years have passed since nothing has been done for such an overwhelming and obvious dent in custom service. 

• Ronin9572
    1006 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    I'm surprised consoles aren't more popular in Asia due to all the cheating. PlayStation 5 comes out soon and will basically be a gaming PC without cheaters.

One can only hope about the PS5 being that good. Just hope it's backwards compatible with PS4 or I'll hold off buying it. There have been rumors of a full backwards compatibility with PS4, PS3, PS2, and PS1 but I doubt it.
  • -Antares65z
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They're everywhere. Any reasonably popular/was popular FPS game on PC is infested with cheaters. BF5, BF1, BF4, BF3, BC2 just to name a few. 
  • MajorrKillgore
    They're everywhere. Any reasonably popular/was popular FPS game on PC is infested with cheaters. BF5, BF1, BF4, BF3, BC2 just to name a few. 
    i don't think that's true. I have been playing PC multiplayer games for a long time and I barely seen this many hackers are there are in BF1 and sometimes  in BFV.  I play in Asian Servers so your experience may be different. But I have never seen another case where every game, every day is infested with this many hackers.  And the most magical of all things that no other developers have done in case of hackers "EA and DICE HAVE DONE NOTHING!" 
  • KomandoKwoki
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 19
    It's how big companies work. As long as the sales figures look great, it's a waste of money to fix problems (bugs, cheats, you name it). It's a cost which affects total revenue, and in consequence management bonuses. Once the numbers go down, fixing problems doesn't pay off. The only way out is not to buy their products. But people will go there and buy another Battlefield. And so will the story continue.
    Post edited by KomandoKwoki on
  • nroll1981
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To boring I'm stay only 2 Min and then I don't need to play with hackers .....just quite this game ***don't forget tomorow don't play this game this is %&@*** 
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13698 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • -Antares65z
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i don't think that's true. I have been playing PC multiplayer games for a long time and I barely seen this many hackers are there are in BF1 and sometimes  in BFV.  I play in Asian Servers so your experience may be different. But I have never seen another case where every game, every day is infested with this many hackers.  And the most magical of all things that no other developers have done in case of hackers "EA and DICE HAVE DONE NOTHING!" 
    Its the unsupported games that result in higher than average number of cheaters.  Most of the cheaters aren't obvious about it, they run ESP and a soft aimbot that doesn't headshot.  They don't post scores that draw a lot of attention, instead being happy with scores/KD ratios like 42-18 that doesn't scream cheater. 
This discussion has been closed.