Data for assignments and kills not recording

SpeckledJim007
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hello, have played 4 rounds today. None of the assignments element and kills have been recoded against my records.

Comments

• MJK774
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes same here! I’m in Western Australia and I have played a number of games and no stats are counting. Originally I noticed it was some areas that weren’t counting like resupplies but now all of them have come to a complete halt and are not counting!
    I really hope this gets fixed!
  • MogwaiWarrior
    960 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im in the US and my stats, at least kills, are counting.
  • MJK774
    Im in the US and my stats, at least kills, are counting.

I had a look again and it now looks like most stats are counting again. It took two days so whatever issue caused it, that seems to have fixed itself mostly. Some stats on battlefield tracker still haven’t updated (resupplies for one) but at least the main stats are back on line for me 😀
  • WetFishDB
    2171 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My stats are counting in game (UK), but I've noticed that battlefieldtracker.com hasn't been updating the weapon stats since the 14 Jan, so I suspect something is up.
  • MJK774
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    My stats are counting in game (UK), but I've noticed that battlefieldtracker.com hasn't been updating the weapon stats since the 14 Jan, so I suspect something is up.

Yep I agree 👌🏻