Dice giving up on Battlefield 5?

l4tinoh34t
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
We've been given the silence treatment since they realized their TTK change for Christmas noobs is a complete disaster. Anyone heard anything encouraging from Dice lately?

Comments

• ScarSuite
    10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 24
    They released an update yesterday to fix some issues. But it is far too late!!!!.

This franchiese has lost it all. Might as well NOT release another game!

Each time they fix something even more brakes.

And still they dont take respondsability about the big and serious issues like hacking etc. 
    This has become the most frustrating game ever in the story of BF.
    Let it die and Rest In Peace!
  • G-Gnu
    1502 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think they pretty much gave up when they released the game, they only seems to want to try to go around problems and in the end make more problems instead of fixing the problems in the first place (read TTK changes as awkward fix for TTD problems).  
  • TeRRaN1VA
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They need to DROP a A-BOMB to END this WW2 game, uhhhh i ment a Clowns Kids GAME.
  • A_KILLER_THE_HUN
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You are all crazy. One of the best games ever.
  • ackers75
    2584 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dave sirland is on his way out before it all ends in tears.
  • NN_Buzz12
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game had promise but seems like a money grab in hindsight. Trust is gone and I won’t be back.
  • Carbonic
    1705 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • l4tinoh34t
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Carbonic I wonder what's going to break with this new update since new content and patches are poorly tested before they send it out. Any predictions?
  • Carbonic
    1705 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Carbonic I wonder what's going to break with this new update since new content and patches are poorly tested before they send it out. Any predictions?
    The game will work perfectly for everyone except you. Your game will work prefectly too except that your soldiers will be pink blobs for some weird reason. That's my prediction ;)
  • Mojey09
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    as you guys heard the old developers for battlefield are leaving DICE, its a hint for us to give up on DICE and not return, yesterday i had my breakpoint to close BFV and not open it again
    as i one of the core players those like challenging and hardcore modes that been playing for so long in battlefield franchise 
    so im leaving DICE games with no return from the lack of management
  • NN_Buzz12
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA hasn’t given up. They’re still offering skins.
  • Carbonic
    Mojey09 said:
    as you guys heard the old developers for battlefield are leaving DICE, 
    Yeah, that's what the Youtubers etc. of the world have been reporting. But do any of them actually know how many developers usually leave at this stage of a product cycle? How many left after BF3,4,5 was mostly done? What about after the COD games are done? If you have nothing to compare it to some people changing jobs is hardly news you can draw any conclusions from besides X has stopped working at Y.
  • l4tinoh34t
    @Carbonic Well now whenever Battlefield 5 is in fullscreen my UI freezes but I can hear the clicks of the UI elements if I move my mouse around. Nice update....
  • -Antares65z
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are slowly turning their attention and resources to the next game. Not sure if they are releasing anything towards the end of this year but they're claiming the next BF will be in 2021-2022. Maybe they've finally learned that they can't produce a quality BF game in the time frame that they've been trying to for the past two games. Though BF1 was done well. 
  • Carbonic
    @Carbonic Well now whenever Battlefield 5 is in fullscreen my UI freezes but I can hear the clicks of the UI elements if I move my mouse around. Nice update....
    ehh, ok