Game won't launch

Meteorchaser
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm opening the game through Origin launcher. The launcher disappeared, BFV opens as a window, it loads for no more than a few seconds, before it disappears and I'm back at the Origin launcher. There's no error message.

I've followed EA's FAQ and deleted the game's cashe and restarted my computer to no avail.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• OskooI_007
    1082 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe the save file is corrupt.

- Disable Cloud storage in Origin settings

- Rename the 'Battlefield V' folder located in 'Documents' to 'Battlefield V Backup'

- Launch BFV and see if it works now
  • KingAl72
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Meteorchaser, did you sort your problem out?        I had the same problem as you but the issue was a strange one.    It turned out....   my monitor was set at 4k resolution but the bfv game was at 2k.  So I put my monitor res down to 2k same as bfv settings and oddly it worked.
  • gets__tilted
    1677 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KingAl72 wrote: »
    Meteorchaser, did you sort your problem out?        I had the same problem as you but the issue was a strange one.    It turned out....   my monitor was set at 4k resolution but the bfv game was at 2k.  So I put my monitor res down to 2k same as bfv settings and oddly it worked.

That has me thinking. I have the same problem, game launches then crashes w/no error. If i remember it started after i switched from [email protected] and went to dvi @144. On my off days i'll try going hdmi @120 and see if it resolves it...