Battlefield V Weekly Debrief - January 17, 2020

Braddock512
1423 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
We're in the last week of Chapter 5 - with Chapter 6 on the horizon. Let's see what happened this week. 

ARCHIVE OF WEEK STARTING JANUARY 13, 2020

Monday, January 13, 2020
  • This Week in Battlefield V - An overview of this week's news, blogs, content, and more. As items are added or shifted, this will be updated. Keep an eye on it through the week for redirect links!
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Thursday, January 16, 2020
  • Battlefield V: Chapter 5 Week 12 Tides of War Mission Begins
Friday, January 17, 2020

Sneak Peak for Next Week

• We'll be sharing details on Chapter 6 next week, so keep an eye on official channels. 
  • Monday, January 20, 2020 is Martin Luther King, Jr. day in the US, so I won't be online. This Week in Battlefield V will be posted on Tuesday, January 21, 2020. 
  • Next week we'll do some more "Art of Battlefield V" Limited Edition giveaways and we'll be finalizing the judging of the "War in the Pacific" Cinematic Contest. 

Comments

• Yorksh1rePud
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game is well and truly broken. My problem lies in that I have lost all faith in DICE to fix the issues. They tend to break something else while trying to rectify an issue. It's a shame because I used to love firing up BFV and hanging out with my platoon. Even having a laugh with the guys doesn't make up for this complete failure of a product.
  • buckiebull
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I really can't see myself buying another Battlefield game ever since BF4 with all it's teething problems and cheaters and this is the worst title ever to have so many cheaters and even though you and me report them they still pop up even after two weeks!
    Your very very lucky to end up in a game where everyone has an average score!
  • TheBoston
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    all DevOps has issues.... like fix something another code tree breaks... nothing is as good as bf5 out there... people just don't like change. I can give you examples where people say Windows 3.0 with new UI sux compared to ms dos...how did that work out? Change can be good but core fans will most likely never be happy with change even if its' for the better...until years later when they finally admit it.... the game works..i can kick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ in the rounds and real hackers are few and far between....there are just some really great players....congrats on extreme weather...was epic demo of the immersive qualities that are now here...