Error code 1

Ammobox
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 20
Hello guys,
I've been having this problem trying to join servers through the multiplayer/server browser tab.
When I join through quickmatch it doesn't happen, but I always join an empty server.
What can be causing this problem?
Link of the error is there if you guys wanna see.
https://imgur.com/iHIfBbh
And if I try to click the "ok" button it just won't disappear, It's like I can't close the error.
Thanks.

Comments

• WetFishDB
    2192 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ammobox wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    I've been having this problem trying to join servers through the multiplayer/server browser tab.
    When I join through quickmatch it doesn't happen, but I always join an empty server.
    And if I try to click the "ok" button it just won't disappear, It's like I can't close the error.
    Thanks.

I get this too. Pretty common after leaving a server and joining a new one. The only fix I’ve ever found is to restart the application (PS4).
  • Ammobox
    WetFishDB said:
    Ammobox wrote: »
    Hello guys,
    Thanks.

I get this too. Pretty common after leaving a server and joining a new one. The only fix I’ve ever found is to restart the application (PS4).
    I'm having this problem on PC, and tryied everything, even messed up my modem router trying to figure if it was a conection problem
  • Ammobox
    Is EA ever gonna respond to this? I1m still having the problem and now can't even join through quickmatch to a server with players, only empty. Please I need help.
  • BigF33t_13
    6769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 11
    Ammobox said:
    Is EA ever gonna respond to this? I1m still having the problem and now can't even join through quickmatch to a server with players, only empty. Please I need help.
    No, they aren't. It's been an issue since launch. It was an issue in bf3 and bf4. Use the server browser.
  • Neox255
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yep - as mentioned above this has been a problem since the launch of the game. So it's doubtful anything will be done about it now i'm afraid. Sometimes when you get this error - you can join the server if you keep trying to connect say about half a dozen times. Failing that - give it 10 to 15 minutes and it normally sorts itself out so you can finally connect to the server. 
  • kockBall
    7 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    For a while I was getting this error. Looks like many different reasons are behind it. When I tried to join one of the Salty Noobs server, I received that error. All other servers were fine. I think it was due to my RAM. Yes, I know it does not make sense. I was running it at 3200 MHz and increased the timings and this problem went away.