Battlefield Companion - Add Server browser please!

rv112
137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Now we can use Battlefield Companion: https://www.battlefield.com/career

Please also add a server browser! The ingame browser is not optimized for PC and isn't that comfortable as battlelog.
Companion looks ok for now, but with server browser and possibility to join a friends server (friend list should be visible all the time) this would be much better.

Please EA/DICE, let us choose between ingame and extern server browser and let us share server links. This is what a community really needs.

Thanks!

Comments

• John_Milano-182-
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'd definitely prefer a Battlelog-based server browser. Feels archaic having to launch the game before you get to browse servers.
  • utopiate07
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlelog sucked. Caused very slow loading. This game loads up fast and getting into servers is fast.
  • rv112
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    utopiate07 wrote: »
    Battlelog sucked. Caused very slow loading. This game loads up fast and getting into servers is fast.

On SSD I joined a game faster with Battlelog than now?! Even the game launch to get in the main menu takes longer than loading the whole map in BF4 with Battlelog.
  • R0gueWarrior
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Game NOT fully Optimized same as every BETA release
  • Sebaer0815
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    full agree. Please bring back a battle-log-like website (or windows app) The ingame browser and Team/community oraganisation on PC is horrible. These made so much good features from battlelog disapear, like posting a server link on some forums or invite more than the 4 other squad member to a server.
  • BennJ57
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    2011 at BF3 launch : Battlelog is garbage !! We want our ingame server browser back !!
    2016 at BF1 launch : Ingame server browser is garbage !! We want our Battlelog back !!

People... :*
  • S5_Jdge320
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BennJ57 wrote: »
    2011 at BF3 launch : Battlelog is garbage !! We want our ingame server browser back !!
    2016 at BF1 launch : Ingame server browser is garbage !! We want our Battlelog back !!

People... :*

The problem is, as always, they let people get used to, and like something, and then change it based on what was said 4 years ago. Everyone is perfectly fine with battlelog. It a great way to check your platoons, see where everyone is, chat and forum post all within the game world. And find servers easier. It should be an option.

My personal opinion? They were so hard on server seeders in the beginning of bf4, and we worked around it with plugins, and they dont like it.
  • xTwistedCarnagex
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i actually hated server browsers so PLEASE NO
  • rv112
    i actually hated server browsers so PLEASE NO

Just press Quickmatch. I'm sure you don't have favourite servers, or you share your servers with your friends. Then you don't need it ok. The rest needs it.
  • BigF33t_13
    6655 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Everyone whined and complained from the day bf3 was released about launching a game through the browser. Now you'll get an in game browser and like it. Bf4 and Hardline are getting it too.
  • rv112
    I really don't know any body in our community whining about Battlelog. We all love it because it's just better for PC users. This console menue is uncomfortable and you don't have that possibillities as with battlelog.