Missing Ping

Ty_Burly
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
My ping shows up in battlelog server browser but is "-" ingame. I have checked my router setting and have turned off the router firewall and WAN blocking, I have my firewall disabled and added rules/exceptions to my firewall for laughs, reinstalled bf4, repaired bf4, repaired pnkbstr, restarted my router, reset my router, then disabled all the WAN and firewall on my router again, checked for updates and restarted my PC, forwarded ports, I am waiting to hear back from my ISP but I am pretty sure that isn't the problem since none of my friends have the same issue. Can anyone help me with anything further? This is really annoying.

Comments

• FellipMathias19
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Im having the same problem in BF4, have you maneged to fix it?
  • soupy48
    190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had the same problem, but was able to fix.
    I use Firefox and I found that the security settings for that page had to be changed.
    Hope that helps and good luck.
  • Aramartis
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    soupy48 said:
    I use Firefox and I found that the security settings for that page had to be changed.

WHICH SETTINGS?

• MorningTimeCloud
    315 postsMember, Moderator, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Aramartis said:
    soupy48 said:

WHICH SETTINGS?

Read this: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/989150/#Comment_989150

Locking because you necro posted in this old thread.
This discussion has been closed.