New PS4 Custom Server - EU Conquest with No Planes and Ping Locked

WetFishDB
2377 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 2020
For anyone who wants to enjoy good old Conquest without the pain of the Ilya Murometes scrubs or Attack Planes strafing out of control, or without High Pingers ruining the hit detection, then there is a server up for the next 30 days (at least).  I doubt it'll get filled without a concerted effort, as it won't get the quick join traffic due to the custom settings.  I've turned pre-round off as well, so that should help get games started without needing a minimum number of players.

Anyway, it's up now.  Called catchingly... [Mixed] Conquest - No Planes & Ping Locked

If it's your thing, then lets get it up and running :)
Post edited by WetFishDB on

Comments

• WetFishDB
    2377 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If anyone is struggling to find it (because Dice have done an incredible job of making this difficult)...

Change your filters so that

Classes has No Air Vehicles
    Advanced has Behemoths is Off, Latency Lock is blank (on), and Disable pre-round is blank (on)
  • RipGroove99
    274 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You don't earn any xp in custom servers right? This alone will stop people playing on them.
  • WetFishDB
    edited January 2020
    You don't earn any xp in custom servers right? This alone will stop people playing on them.
    Do you not?  Not that I worry about XP, but Dice sure did stuff up the server program.  Not only did they make the options in there really limited, AND they made them almost impossible for anyone to actually find, AND then further penalised anyone who plays on them.

Great job Dice.  Great job. :confounded:
  • KompanietSauna
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nice one! Favourite'd!
  • WetFishDB
    Nice one! Favourite'd!
    Thank you.  Unfortunately I'm probably a year too late.  The forum's for BF1 aren't exactly all that active, and with how incredibly tough it is to find custom servers like that I don't think it'll ever get enough traction to get off the ground.