(XBOX, MILSIM, 18+, Worldwide) 36th Engineer Regiment looking for team players!

fledfir7
28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited February 28
Hi guys! My name is Seeker and I'm part of a organization known as the 36th Engineer Regiment. We are a milsim that is NOT your traditional milsim. Yes, we have ranks, yes we follow orders, we have rules and regulations, but we strive and are proud to be distant from the drama that surrounds typical milsims, alliances, wars, etc. The 36th Engineer Regiment is based on a historical American regiment. We do NOT have weapon requirements, cosmetic requirements, and we do not restrict gameplay. 

These are our requirements:
You MUST be 18 years or older to join.
You MUST be of good character and be able to follow orders.
You MUST be willing to download Discord. (If you have Discord, then ignore this.)
You MUST not be a part of any other Battlefield V Milsim. 

I have to say that before the 36th, I was a solo player who played with blueberries and didn't have many friends on BFV. Now, I have a ton of friends who play BFV with me whenever we're all on, we have some good times, good laughs, and great bonds. The 36th isn't just a milsim. It's a brotherhood. If you want to be a part of a organization of individuals who know how to play the game, who play games other than BFV, to make friends, and to have a good time, we have an open door for you. 

If you are interested, please contact these individuals: XBL Gamertags: Seeker of Mars, SortingPompano0, Flesh Gorgeous, or Danimalkocktane. On Discord, my ID is TheRatDragon#3248. The individuals that are listed have discord too and are: SortingPompano0#1667, Flesh Gorgeous#5465, and danimalkocktane#8636. 

I am a part of Easy Company of the 36th.  The other companies are Able, Baker, Charlie, and Fox. There are 170+ members in the 36th. Each member is valued, strong, and necessary to make the 36th a viable and strong organization. Don't let your skills go to waste with blueberries, come give us a shot, and we promise it will not be in vain.

Thank you for reading this and we'll see you on the Battlefield!

Update: Hey guys! Big news and big opportunity! We're currently full in most of our companies so we are currently building a new one called Golf so we can expand our 170+ members to 200+! If you want to help build this new company and possibly contribute to leadership, please get in contact with me. My Discord ID is TheRatDragon#3248. The 36th welcomes all of you with open arms if you have the want to be a part of something bigger.
Post edited by fledfir7 on

Comments

• fledfir7
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • NoGamExx
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just joined  The 36th last night. Great group of guys and helpful. This is where you want to be
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!
  • fledfir7
    Bump!