remove underground out of this game already!!

X_Sunslayer_X
1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
the map has absolutely no redeeming quality to it 9/10 times you know who wins by minute 3. and its literally 3 straight corridors with easy camping spots for whoever defends them and no value in terms of tactics whatsoever.
DICE might as well remove A and C flag from it and nothing would change.
its made even worse because of 2A and the joke that is your net-code and performance. i swear to god next time you need ro remake a map to appease the morons who enjoy cluterflicks like this make it something actual fun liek caspian-border or Valpariso heck Arica harbour would have been a hell of a lot better. but DICE as a studio has settled for mediocrity at the best of times and utter under-achievements for the rest.
i have had it now. it doesn't even matter if you play as a top player and try to win anymore. i just had a round where i was MVP on Maita with 2x the score of the 2nd in my team and about 5k lead to the first in the enemy team. i worked my ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ off for what a team that then has a balls to cry in chat about cheaters and unbalance while 80% of them have not even made it past the gimmy flags....
this game is far and wide the most unrewarding thing DICE has ever had the audacity to charge money for.

Comments

• MrCamp121
    1119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep ive tried it a couple times and its juat 2as all over the place. Mix in all the OOR geniuses and the game is unplayable. About to uninstall (currently installing modern warfare...funny id rather try that than deal with this games garbage anymore)
  • talhaONE
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Old metro from Bf3 had only 2 lines yet it was very popular. If you dont like the map no one is forcing you to play there.
  • Jokr_Pittbull
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    underground: epic map needs to be rotated in more often.
  • Noodlesocks
    3631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Good breakthrough map though.
  • CSO7777
    1845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    The map can be great fun, but it's very dependent on team-balance. Too often it just ends up with one team being spawn-trapped, but this goes for many maps these day unfortunately...

I agree there should have been one more corridor, but then it probably wouldn't have been a meat-grinder - which is what it is supposed to be. They should make A and C easier to take for spawn-trapped teams at least.

At least the nade-spam is much less than in BF1/BF4/BF3 (metro) and this makes the map better.
    Post edited by CSO7777 on
  • DaManiac72
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    Spice that map up with an alternative route from above, maybe even a full open space, even though I normally hate that open space designs.
    Post edited by DaManiac72 on
  • NASTYNEIL357
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Normally a que for it on breakthrough just leave if you don’t like it and make space for players that do.
  • sabootheshaman
    1259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I do this weird thing where I leave the server if there's a map next in the rotation I don't like.

You using those logic hacks?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Love this map in all modes, especially on tdm.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I do this weird thing where I leave the server if there's a map next in the rotation I don't like.

true issue is that it can take forever to find another server if you play with at least 3 mates. and secondly the other half of the post still stands with how inept teams can be to do basic team-work. i am a reasonably able player and can pull my weight especially if i play with my mates but no matter how good you and some others are in a team the other players will always find a way to negate any effort with their sheer idiocy and inability.
    and that is the main reason for this post
  • Trokey66
    9103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    But 'Metro' is a 'Community' favorite.....
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Metro, locker and underground have never been about pto imo.
    More about headless run and gun and lvl up rank and weapons.
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    Metro, locker and underground have never been about pto imo.
    More about headless run and gun and lvl up rank and weapons.

I disagree. I played a lot of 16 player Metro on BF3. With 32p or less on BF4 and the updated routes for flanking, it was as tactical as it gets in the franchise. Same with Locker. Holding and defending objectives as well as backcapping played an important role. Especially when compared to bigger maps with more flags that is mostly a merry runaround.
  • Celsi_GER
    864 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Underground is ny most preferred map. It's epic like Metro was.
  • tempo_rarity
    1360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree with you - it's a brutal map .
    The thing is : sometimes I want that brutality .

If BFV is a Bugatti Veyron and the maps are all race courses I like that I can either go to Daytona or Abu Dhabi . 
  • mf_shro0m
    2348 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 26
    I agree with you - it's a brutal map .
    The thing is : sometimes I want that brutality .

If BFV is a Bugatti Veyron and the maps are all race courses I like that I can either go to Daytona or Abu Dhabi . 

Lol Bugatti veryon my ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it’s more like a 20 year old Skoda that I got for £80 which breaks down every other week and every single time I try to upgrade part of it
  • xXTDMasterXx
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One of the best maps in BFV.. next with Rotterdam.. 
  • bran1986
    5913 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It's one of the few good maps in the game.
  • Hawxxeye
    7749 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It needs more flank routes