Is there a way to change your forum account name?

Greeny_Huwjarz
4243 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Like many others, I recently changed my PSN given it was the first opportunity to do it, and it would be good to have them aligned......no way of doing it without starting another account?

Comments

• von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited January 28
    For PC it's via Origin, word of caution though, since the recent maintenance certain things in the stats do not update and username is one of them. My stats are locked to a previous username despite having playing since using this name. Of course this may not be a factor given the procedure probably is very different for consoles.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4243 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For PC it's via Origin, word of caution though, since the recent maintenance certain things in the stats do not update and username is one of them. My stats are locked to a previous username despite having playing since using this name.
    Yes - I have the same issue. BF1 Tracker is broken since the last DICE server maintenance: Weapon kills not updating, MVP's not updating, user name changes not updating. GG DICE. 
  • MarxistDictator
    5055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oh so all the stat trackers are dead

I was wondering why I’ve only been using guns I have like 0 service stars with lately and not caring. At least the in game still updates, that’s all I care for since Peacekeeper kills aren’t viewable elsewhere.
  • WetFishDB
    2192 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TBH I loved getting 100 service stars on guns and them appearing on my stats as such, even if a gun itself wasn't as enjoyable to play with... but part of that was that the stats were public for, bragging rights in a way.  Now they aren't counting any more, it kinda feels pointless - might as well just play with whatever gun I enjoy instead.  Bring on the Fedorov :)
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2064 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BattlefieldTracker is not tracking kills properly, but it does synchronize service stars.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2108 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    HuwJarz said:
    Like many others, I recently changed my PSN given it was the first opportunity to do it, and it would be good to have them aligned......no way of doing it without starting another account?
    You'll need to change your ID name via your Customer Portal: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/

Login to your customer portal using your EA Account.

After you changed your ID there, your forum name should automatically will be changed and updated.
  • WetFishDB
    2192 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz said:
    You'll need to change your ID name via your Customer Portal: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/

After you changed your ID there, your forum name should automatically will be changed and updated.
    I get a 404 (Page Not Found) error on that link after I authenticate.
  • WetFishDB
  • WetFishDB
    HuwJarz said:

I've changed my ID there, but it still doesn't show here.  Is there anything else I should be doing?
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    @IIPrest0nII

Any ideas? 
  • IIPrest0nII
    2108 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    In that case you will need to contact EA Moderator as they are able to change your forum name.

@EA_Tom @EA_Rtas