Please support Firestorm again-as hardcore

CT1924
774 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Make the ttk faster in firestorm(5.0), and you got hardcore mode right here. It had such potential. Just fix it up please. @Braddock512 any plans?

Comments

• dayglowfroggy
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That could be a good idea! I don't really like br with loot and armour and find it boring spending 20 minutes getting your gear together to then run into someone with loads of armour.
    But the map itself is really nice with stuff to do.
  • CT1924
    That could be a good idea! I don't really like br with loot and armour and find it boring spending 20 minutes getting your gear together to then run into someone with loads of armour.

With some minor mechanic fixes and a 5.0 ttk, it could work. Hardcore should probobly only have single plate vests, though. And the plates should be epic loot.
  • ChickenTheTank
    817 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CT1924 wrote: »

With some minor mechanic fixes and a 5.0 ttk, it could work. Hardcore should probobly only have single plate vests, though. And the plates should be epic loot.

Your armor plate part of the idea would not work well in firestorm. Before you could carry 5 it was very very hard to win 2nd engagements, and just encouraged people to avoid fights until the very very end.
  • CT1924
    CT1924 wrote: »

Your armor plate part of the idea would not work well in firestorm. Before you could carry 5 it was very very hard to win 2nd engagements, and just encouraged people to avoid fights until the very very end.

Alright then. Scratch that idea then.
  • dayglowfroggy
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't want any plates just make it a large 64 player map with respawns, objectives and a pretty ring of fire to add tension to a proper battlefield.
    Then it would feel like lots of different maps because of the rings etc.
  • CT1924
    I don't want any plates just make it a large 64 player map with respawns, objectives and a pretty ring of fire to add tension to a proper battlefield.
    Then it would feel like lots of different maps because of the rings etc.

Would like that, but Dice would never devote so many resources. They already nixed it. Wish it was full map, 200 player team and 60 flags.