BF5 forum

matrix243-1
26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I could'nt find any help on this issue from the EA support maze so I'm trying here.

I use to be able to post in the BF5 forum but now cannot. It sounds like your account has to recognize that BF5 was purchased but I'm not sure where to go for this.

Thanks.

Comments

• disposalist
    8768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah I got the same too. I gave up in BF5 a while back anyway.

I guess EA don't want people posting about BF5 because there's very little that's positive...
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe DICE has a hit list of who can’t post on the BFV forums. If saying negative things about BFV gets you put on that list mine would have been on there a long time ago.
  • disposalist
    8768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Maybe DICE has a hit list of who can’t post on the BFV forums. If saying negative things about BFV gets you put on that list mine would have been on there a long time ago.
    Don't know, because I literally don't know anyone that plays BF5, never mind posts on the forums hehe.

It's a shame, because as a fan of the franchise for, er, 18 years, I like to discuss it, and one of course tends to do that on the forum of the most recent version.

It feels like I won't be a fan of the franchise for much longer and EA just don't mind about people like me drifting off.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    967 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Don't know, because I literally don't know anyone that plays BF5, never mind posts on the forums hehe.

It's a shame, because as a fan of the franchise for, er, 18 years, I like to discuss it, and one of course tends to do that on the forum of the most recent version.

It feels like I won't be a fan of the franchise for much longer and EA just don't mind about people like me drifting off.
    Yea, I don't think BF will be the same anymore. All the developers who made the older BF games are gone and this new crop of developers they have hired apparently have no clue how to make a good BF game. David Sirland has just left so there isn't many of them left other than Lars Gustavsson. I just hope they have learned from their mistakes with BFV and make a great BF game with the next installment because honestly I only enjoy MP FPS and I really have no interest in anything else that is out there right now. I guess as long as the BF1 servers stay populated and DICE doesn't get rid of them that will have to suffice. As of right now I'm still enjoying BF1 as much as ever and it never gets stale.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2191 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You must have a linked EA account and own Battlefield V to post on the forums.

Are you still unable to post? Check the following:
    1. Log in with the EA account that has Battlefield V registered to it
    2. Log out of the forums and clear your browser cache, cookies and temp files

Still can't post? Contact support and explain you need help to locate your EA account that has Battlefield V registered to it. Usually this is as simple as providing your Gamertag or PSN ID. You don't need to mention that you are unable to post on the forums.
  • matrix243-1
    You must have a linked EA account and own Battlefield V to post on the forums.

Are you still unable to post? Check the following:
    1. Log in with the EA account that has Battlefield V registered to it
    2. Log out of the forums and clear your browser cache, cookies and temp files

Still can't post? Contact support and explain you need help to locate your EA account that has Battlefield V registered to it. Usually this is as simple as providing your Gamertag or PSN ID. You don't need to mention that you are unable to post on the forums.
    Not completely resolved but it seems I can post in the Answers EA BFV forum but not under the forum.battlefield.com site. Not sure why there's 2 of the same. Looks like the BFV foru is mirrored.
  • matrix243-1
    Still down. Does anyone know if there's a moderator that I can contact? The EA support couldn't figure it out.
  • Titan_Awaken
    947 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still down. Does anyone know if there's a moderator that I can contact? The EA support couldn't figure it out.
    Post on forum --> Mod directs you to EA Support --> EA Support can't figure it out--> Support directs you to the forums --> Go back to Step 1 and don't collect $200. 

You'll be here for an eternity lol! Contact Support again, some agents are more competent than others. It's just the way it is. 
  • BigF33t_13
    6811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah, I'd keep contacting support. I don't know why some refer players to the forum. Laziness maybe. No one one the forum can really help you with your situation.