I suddenly can't post in any the Battlefield V forums, but can post in all others

Turbo_Nozomix
401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Is there a technical issue or did something about posting qualifications change recently? I haven't posted in a bit, and when I was browsing just now I noticed that I can't post there anymore. But I can still post in all other forums.

I have no message saying why and I don't see any indication as to what the cause is.

Comments

• Turbo_Nozomix
    401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Seems it's because I don't own Bf5. Used to be able to post there before regardless, but now the restriction is enforced.
  • IIPrest0nII
    2152 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Yep, you need to own Battlefield V on your account to be able to post in BF V forum.
  • Axlerod1
    1384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I am still trying to find out how to ask questions about BFV and still have no answers.
  • warslag
    1601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Axlerod1 said:
    I am still trying to find out how to ask questions about BFV and still have no answers.
    EA Answers HQ would seem the perfect place for you: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/ct-p/battlefield-v-en