a bit heart to heart DICE

X_Sunslayer_X
1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited February 6
hey DICE i know we are not having the best relationship atm.
there have been a lot of downs this past year and a half and we thought we hit rock bottom but you never stop to hit that next low. but we still want to be with you.
so here is a little something from me to you.
stop the content after chapter 6. just put everything on hold and copy something good from a different game. ( i mean BFV is literally a frankensteins-monster of stolen/copied ideas from more successful games [fortifications=fortnight, attrition from more HC shooters like insurgency,....] so maybe you take some advice from ubisoft and make "chapter 7" a pure bug-fix chapter.
mainly because even the shiniest pile of trash will stay a pile of trash no matter how much you try to make it look pretty and new it still is what it is.

so get your head out of the sand and get a jog on because if you don't you might get the X from EA sooner then later

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mate. For someone that hates this game so much, it’s time to stop playing.

29 days of playtime for something that you don’t like?
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE said:
    Mate. For someone that hates this game so much, it’s time to stop playing.

29 days of playtime for something that you don’t like?

well while that might be true i just can't accept the amount of low effort DICE has so far put in the game. and the worst part is i still see potential in BFV to become a decent to good game but only if DICE gets their head out of the sand and bite the bullet to finally put in the time and resources to fix the plethora of bugs and issues the game is plagued by.
    and on a side note i only keep on playing because i stopped playing solo. i only play BFV if my mates are here to make it bearable ^^ 
  • Tullzter
    1271 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Come off it, the game isn't that broken and it's far from being a frankenstein, we are getting regular content, new weapons, new maps new vehicles, the gunplay i admit needs some work but overall the game is still pretty enjoyable and lightyears ahead of what it was at launch
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    Tullzter said:
    Come off it, the game isn't that broken and it's far from being a frankenstein, we are getting regular content, new weapons, new maps new vehicles, the gunplay i admit needs some work but overall the game is still pretty enjoyable and lightyears ahead of what it was at launch

team-balancer
    endless death loop bug
    endless "you are spotted" bug
    realod-bugs if you heal just before or after hitting the reload key
    planes with no viable counter but other planes especially if you are in a tank
    weapon balance and class balance
    net-code and general performance
    while it is true that  the game is in a much better state then it was at launch BFV the game still feels unpolished and half-cooked.  mediocrity is not acceptable for a full prize product that has cut good half of its promised features that were even part of the main marketing.

• idk1233211
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 7
    still feels unpolished and half-cooked,

uhm if you want ea to listen please dont use words that everybody uses nowadays.

also you use the word "HC"  please be more clear on what you mean by this if you want ea to read this.

and your list of bugs with the game are not correct either. someone else might come in here and explain to you better.