Anti-Cheat is trash

SneakingPillow
59 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Had 2 blatant hackers, called in artillery support from the Infiltrator elite class. Had over 150+ kills and reporting does nothing.
It's very rare I don't run into hackers, and at this point it's clear DICE doesn't care anymore about the players as soon as the game is 'done'.

Comments

• BigF33t_13
    6769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You're imagining things.
  • GerocK-
    667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Had 2 blatant hackers, called in artillery support from the Infiltrator elite class. Had over 150+ kills and reporting does nothing.
    It's very rare I don't run into hackers, and at this point it's clear DICE doesn't care anymore about the players as soon as the game is 'done'.

Try to avoid DICE Official servers and find servers hosted by clans. At least the most obvious cheaters will be kicked straight away there.
    I've been playing on them for weeks now and didn't see a cheater yet. Yesterday I joined a DICE Official server and the first game immediately had an invisible guy calling in artillery strikes on Fao Fortress.
  • LordNezington
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GerocK- said:

Try to avoid DICE Official servers and find servers hosted by clans. At least the most obvious cheaters will be kicked straight away there.
    I've been playing on them for weeks now and didn't see a cheater yet. Yesterday I joined a DICE Official server and the first game immediately had an invisible guy calling in artillery strikes on Fao Fortress.
    You get banned by the admin as much for being a good player as they do ban cheaters you are trying to avoid.
  • GerocK-
    667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    GerocK- said:

You get banned by the admin as much for being a good player as they do ban cheaters you are trying to avoid.

GerocK- said:

My experience is different. Admins spectated me after several accusations and they said I was clean.
  • 2bunlegend
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Oldschool game operation ended in NWO package module 17.25a2 (around 2013)

RIP