BF1 - Clan Tags

Neox255
292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hi,

there still seems to be an issue with the clan tags on bf1. When new recruits  have clicked on "represent" after joining the platoon it doesn't show any clan tags for them in-game.

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    2108 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hello,

Can they try to re-represent the platoon via Battlefield Companion mobile application or the website?

https://companion-api.battlefield.com/companion/home
  • Neox255
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hi. Preston,

I will ask them if they can try that and i will let you know how they get on.
  • MaLoKa000
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    My tag clan and that of some friends also does not appear, I tried to represent it on the website, in the app, in the game and nothing, the clan emblem does not appear either.
  • Neox255
    Yeah it doesn't work for us either on the companion. 
  • MaLoKa000
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    was thinking here and if you enter psn through the ps4 of another member that will work ??
  • Hinjima92
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Doesn't work for me either.  Our clan has had issues after the latest 'maintanence'.  Having a clan tag displayed is important.
  • CrashCA
    1209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately, EA does not care about Platoons or Communities, Companion is still Beta and only kinda works