Battlefield 1 would you like to see these modes?

BladeGamerekJX
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello, I know that work on battlefield 1 has been theoretically completed, but wouldn't you like to see modes such as Deathmatch pvp, 5v5, training ground. Because I gladly, and I know that suddenly they will not add it but I would like it in this game.

Comments

• Titan_Awaken
    842 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Incursions was DICE's attempt at 5v5 in BF1 but it didn't gain much traction and it got shut down eventually.
  • BladeGamerekJX
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's a shame because I prefer to play in smaller modes sometimes
  • Skill4Reel
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No.  Large scale team based warfare is what attracted me to this series long ago, and is still the reason why I play the games.  The focus in my opinion should be on improving the experience in the large game modes by focusing on platoons and rewarding them for team play.   
  • GerocK-
    667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't get me wrong; I love Battlefield and I always loved 5v5 ranked shooters. But they don't  work together.
    I played 5v5 MoH: Spearhead for 13 years and if a game like that became active again I would certainly play it again, but Battlefield should always be 32v32 (organized chaos).
  • WetFishDB
    2192 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GerocK- said:
    Don't get me wrong; I love Battlefield and I always loved 5v5 ranked shooters. But they don't  work together.
    I played 5v5 MoH: Spearhead for 13 years and if a game like that became active again I would certainly play it again, but Battlefield should always be 32v32 (organized chaos).
    My favourite is Conquest too, and for the organised chaos.  That said, I don't mind smaller modes every now and then; things like Frontlines/Rush/Domination etc.  I actually think the smaller version of Ops was better than the bigger version.  So thinking about smaller game modes I've played, and plenty of them have been fun... on SWBF2015 (another Dice title) I had lots of fun on drop zone and cargo which were 6v6 I think, and they could have been easily adapted into the WW1 theme.

Drop Zone is where supplies land on the ground in random locations and have to be held by one side for a period of time.  First team to hold 5 wins.  Cargo was like capture the flag basically, so could have been easily adapted to being 'secret plans' or something etc.  Might have been fun when I didn't want to spend 30 mins on a round of Conquest.

And the idea of a 1v1 mode does sound fun - something based on king of the hill mechanics.  Sort out online beef on the battlefield ;)  I used to love watching people 1v1 on YouTube, with all the trash talking etc.

Couldn't care less about a training ground though, just go find an empty server.