You know... Beta

Antipathy17
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited May 2016
Hey all! Hey dice! *corner of the eye glare to EA* I am glad to see the Battlefield 1 trailer. I was hoping for a 2142 sequel but I get it. Now we are all wondering, when will we see a beta? Will the beta be free, pre-order only, will it be open or closed?

Who do I have to friend on Facebook and follow on Twitter to get the earliest access possible? No kidding at all, I'll bake and ship free cookies to the dev team if I can get in on some of that action. My computer isn't the best for HD streaming but I'll gladly do a ton of that and work with the community. I've not much experience but I am ready, willing, able and already started learning about it.

Love, always yours... cringe worthy faithful; Randy.

Comments

• Vic_R0cks
    362 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I want it naaoow
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14044 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It'll probably be a Closed Beta first, And then opened to all a few days later and then the wait until launch day.
  • Pazuzu_Hanbi
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There will be hands-on with the game at the EA Play event on June 12 at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in June. You can get Battlefield 1 early access to the Battlefield 1 public beta later this year by signing up for the Battlefield newsletter. The game will come out on October 21.
  • CinkCobra
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    looks juicy
  • Pazuzu_Hanbi
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    > @CinkCobra said:
    > looks juicy

Yeah I can't wait my self to test the game :)
  • Nautilus-III
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield
    The trailer look epic, I think Developers idea is to make one Battlefield after another to refresh it from the beginning with new engine and better opportunity for Community and players :)
  • MethanolMan
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm a little older guy here but I love the idea ! Can't wait to try it . I will say I hate BF4 , cause of me not getting it . Not the game but me , I just can't learn it . I'm always being killed and never see where from . I loved Bad company 2 , heck even 3 really ... Well kind of . Just a little background sbout me so you know where I'm coming from .
    If it were to be another like 4 I was not even going to buy it . But now !!!! I'm trying it . Old guy out :)
  • ZipBang
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I've been in a few closed and open betas. No rhyme or reason how I got there either. Just hope all those ready to pounce on DICE and ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about every little quirk has left the arena. Maybe watch today's video and forget about questioning DICE's commitment to creating a great game!
  • jmpeco
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    > @LOLGotYerTags said:
    > It'll probably be a Closed Beta first, And then opened to all a few days later and then the wait until launch day.
    I agree. It is a shame too. It would be nice to see a closed BETA for a couple weeks. Then another after they fix what was wrong in that BETA until it is a working game. Then move to a open BETA and fix all those issues. It would be nice to have a fully functioning game when it is released.
  • Pazuzu_Hanbi
    >@MethanolMan There is nothing on the way, I would like to help you man to become better player if you would like that :) You can add me via Origin.
  • Surveydog
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    cant wait, love it. checked your timeline and was expecting to see Battlefield Modern combat there. love me some backstab or bridge to far
  • SmokAChoad
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Purchased my pre order today. Signed up for beta access. Looks sweet, anxiously await beta play!
  • Pazuzu_Hanbi
    Yeah I got a Pre-Order as well :) Now time counting for Early Access :)
  • qUAan
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This game will Suck!
  • X0fireOz
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    [quote="qUAan;50"]This game will Suck! [/quote]

How?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14044 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    qUAan wrote: »
    This game will Suck!

You can't just say it will suck and not give a perfectly logical and rational reason as to why.
  • ThePoolshark
    2502 postsMember, Game Changer, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Game Changer
    The beta has not been discussed yet. More info coming soon
  • iDk_UncleMcNuts
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    > @qUAan said:
    > This game will Suck!

the only major thing that has been announced is the time period so unless you don't like the ww1 setting your validation for not liking it already is unfounded, or could be because it's a dice/ea game and suffered through bf4's launch?
  • crasht01
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    Got burned with Battlefront after that Beta looked promising as much as I would like to go back to WW1 I would like some proof there will be some descent content in the game before I get excited about this new release but I am hopeful they may deliver the content this time
  • HighbornDeathMan
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2016
    The hype is real.