You know... Beta

Comments

• Avarik
    594 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hype drive, set to maximum.
  • ibahop
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield
    > @qUAan said:
    > This game will Suck!

Go play cod black ops 4 or 5 cant remember how many they have done now

Anyway, this looks awesome and cant wait until the game comes out :smiley:
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    I really need that collectors edition pack B)
  • Pazuzu_Hanbi
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    > @Cryphisss said:
    > I really need that collectors edition pack B)

I see you really hyped for it mate :) If the Collectors Edition would be available for PC I would buy it too :) So far I took Deluxe Edition :)
  • Cryphisss
    3110 postsMember, Developer DICE, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V
    Yeah I am really hoping there is something for the PC platform. There are also some other awesome goodies in the collectors edition that I can't say no to!
  • grandpied
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    > @Cryphisss said:
    > Yeah I am really hoping there is something for the PC platform. There are also some other awesome goodies in the collectors edition that I can't say no to!

Yes this version is so cool !!!
    I love the Steelbook ^^
  • Cryphisss
    Yeah the steelbook is awesome. :p
  • THISaint
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    > @Cryphisss said:
    > Yeah I am really hoping there is something for the PC platform. There are also some other awesome goodies in the collectors edition that I can't say no to!

I'll be disappointed if they don't release one for PC.
  • Cryphisss
    edited May 2016
    THISaint wrote: »
    > @Cryphisss said:

I'll be disappointed if they don't release one for PC.

It wouldn't be smart not to :o
  • Pazuzu_Hanbi
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    > @Cryphisss said:
    > THISaint wrote: »
    >
    > > @Cryphisss said:
    > > Yeah I am really hoping there is something for the PC platform. There are also some other awesome goodies in the collectors edition that I can't say no to!
    >
    > I'll be disappointed if they don't release one for PC.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It wouldn't be smart not to :o

No No No! It wouldn't be smart at all :) We should put a vote to release Collectors Edition for PC gamer's or make special version for us almighty Battlefield fans :)
  • Antipathy17
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Alice is down the rabbit hole. Where is my thread headed? We'll see :)
  • alarson0783
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm buying just cause it's a battlefield game I have been getting bored with battlefield 4 and hardline. I was one of the op that liked hardline. I like all battlefield can't wait I'm super stoked....
  • AleRangelBR
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I was impressed with the trailer.
  • Cryphisss
    I'm buying just cause it's a battlefield game I have been getting bored with battlefield 4 and hardline. I was one of the op that liked hardline. I like all battlefield can't wait I'm super stoked....

Glad to hear you are excited!
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do I have to be special to get access to closed Beta ? I cant wait to get my hands on this baby, its something I ve been waiting for years!
  • Cpt_Ironsoldier
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm hoping there is an exclusive alpha for all those who have preordered :wink:
  • Pazuzu_Hanbi
    > @eSyn-Vycinas2 said:
    > Do I have to be special to get access to closed Beta ? I cant wait to get my hands on this baby, its something I ve been waiting for years!

I'm not sure if about Closed BETA, but you can sign in here (link bellow) and get the access to the Public Beta :)
    bit.ly/1YhlFAi
  • Red_Spider
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Live QA, Battlefield V
    I'm hoping there is an exclusive alpha for all those who have preordered :wink:
    Closed beta would be more likely than Alpha access.
  • Reconpilot001
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    > @EGC_Pazuzu said:
    > > @eSyn-Vycinas2 said:
    > > Do I have to be special to get access to closed Beta ? I cant wait to get my hands on this baby, its something I ve been waiting for years!
    >
    > I'm not sure if about Closed BETA, but you can sign in here (link bellow) and get the access to the Public Beta :)
    > bit.ly/1YhlFAi

i smell mustard. with a hint of chlorine..
  • fasssggfd1233
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield
    is it going to be on last gen or no??