Help your local bad player

DARTHWAITER1357
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 18
I suck so hard at bf5, but since i love battlefield so much, i physically cannot stop playing for the life of me. I play on console (xbox one), and i was wondering if anyone would be willing to play with me and maybe somehow help because man, the death screen is not why i play the game.
[title edited to conform to forum rules]
Post edited by ragnarok013 on

Comments

• hangman960
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    can add me hangman960 im not that great
  • sabersun
    153 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 14
    When are you online usually?
    What is your gamertag?
    And where are you located?

• smokiuaces214
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add me too. Smokiu aces214 (yes, that is a u not a n, idk why I did that haha)
  • Mishkin37
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play with @sabersun above. Add me, Mishkin37. We’re in our 30s and 40s but still know how to get after it.
  • DARTHWAITER1357
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man this was my first post also... and i forgot i made it.... but my gamertag is mstr01b8r10 and im in north america and usually on afternoons/nights EST
  • SixTouge
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    I play with @sabersun above. Add me, Mishkin37. We’re in our 30s and 40s but still know how to get after it.

Same here, I've played with those two as well, always good games!
  • stilscratchin
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You're not a bad player bro, it's the way dice has made the game, it's been a shoddy one hit death pile off excrement since bf3.

On top of that they seem to be nerfing veterans while buffing noobs so they have a chanve, it's a market strategy to appeal to more gamers.
  • SixTouge
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    On top of that they seem to be nerfing veterans while buffing noobs so they have a chanve, it's a market strategy to appeal to more gamers.

What evidence of this do you have? This noob buffer conspiracy is one of the silliest yet. Also, just because someone is a "veteran" player (meaning they've played longer I guess?) doesn't guarantee they're going to be the best or even improve over time. Some people have great aim, reflexes, hand eye coordination and whatever else that makes them flat out better. That's going to come through in the results whether they played since launch or just started yesterday.

You don't like the game, that's fine, totally entitled to your opinion. However, spouting unfounded conspiracies is just unnecessary BS. The game has plenty of well documented and easily displayed flaws and faults, you don't need to make up imaginary ones to justify not liking it.
  • sabersun
    153 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 27
    Man this was my first post also... and i forgot i made it.... but my gamertag is mstr01b8r10 and im in north america and usually on afternoons/nights EST

Hey @DARTHWAITER1357
    I looked at your stats and you mostly play Medic and Assault, then Support, Recon is least preferred?
    Your KD is more then fine. Gotta work on getting more points per minute? Maybe you stay too far out of the flag area? It is easier when you have people you can communicate with. Since I am playing with regular groups my play and points improved drastically.

I think we might have a few folks playing tonight. Feel free to jump on.